1. Cows drink how many gallons of water each day: 5-10, 25-50 or 75-100?
2. How many upper teeth do cows have?
3. In miles, how far away can a cow detect an odour: 2, 5, 15?
4. Can cows hear higher or lower frequencies than humans or both lower and higher?
5. In gallons, a cow releases how much gas per day: 0.3, 15, 125?
This quiz is dedicated to the boviniphile, Mr. Wadsworth.
25-50, one – they have a thick pad on the top jaw, 5 miles, cows are able to hear both lower and higher frequencies better than human beings, about 125 gallons