A leader of the free world

I know that it is the US and not the UK but this guy is one of the leaders of the most powerful Western Nations, the US.

Now listen to his incoherent ramblings about Guam.

An island tipping over… WTF? What bunch of loonies voted this guy in?

Now pray with me for the future of the human race. (I’ve suddenly become all religious).  H/T Counting Cats

8 comments for “A leader of the free world

1. April 2, 2010 at 17:19

I heard some idiot a few weeks ago who blamed the Haiti earthquake on global warming.

2. April 2, 2010 at 17:25

This is the sort of thing we’re dealing with. [Shakes head sadly.]

3. dearieme
    April 2, 2010 at 17:25

President Wilson was in a worse state than that towards the end; his wife and doctor ran the USA for some months.

4. MadPiper
    April 2, 2010 at 18:23

JOHNSON, Hank, a Representative from Georgia; born in Washington, D.C., October 2, 1954; B.A., Clark College (Clark Atlanta University), Atlanta, Ga., 1976; J.D., Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, Tex., 1979; lawyer, private practice; DeKalb County, Ga., board of commissioners, 2001-2006; judge, magistrate court, 1989-2001; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Tenth and to the succeeding Congress (January 3, 2007-present).

I’m embarrassed for Georgia, it’s judiciary, and my country.

5. April 2, 2010 at 18:33

Lawyer, private practice?

[Head still shaking.]

6. dearieme
    April 2, 2010 at 19:35
  7. April 2, 2010 at 20:45

You would think that anyone who was like this, disease or not, would never be put in a powerful position like a senator. I bet he wouldn’t get too many clients if he went back to being a lawyer.

He is standing again for re election. Although at least now I understand that being a Democrat he probably was little better before he got the disease.

8. April 3, 2010 at 18:14

My cousin never got that goofy when he was fighting hepatitis C. And if the disease is making him that stupid, he should retire.