Demise of the Devil’s Kitchen

Mourning_angelI’ve nothing much to add to what people have already said. No one likes to see someone go down like that and so publicly too.

He was always a good friend to me until the recent inanity.

Now that names have been matched to pseudonyms in the public sphere, I’d just say that I hope Chris can wake up to his responsibility to the people of this land, as head of a party and can support the giving of a voice to the people in the form of the referendum they so desperately want.

9 comments for “Demise of the Devil’s Kitchen

1. dearieme
    April 15, 2010 at 14:01

Too cryptic for me; what on earth are you talking about?

2. JD
    April 15, 2010 at 14:44

I saw the YouTube clip of Andrew Neil talking to DK.
    First thing to say is that DK was a bag of nerves right from the start so why did he do it?
    In responding to Neil he sounded exactly like Boris; lots of um er and very little of substance. Is that what they teach people at Eton? Charm will get you everything you want in life?
    I don’t know about politics but in business if you don’t know what you are talking about and you cannot be clear and concise then you will get eaten.
    As you say, he needs to face up to the responsibility he has taken upon himself. Putting his blog back up, albeit in a more rigorously edited format, would be a start. I hope he can do that and learn from what has happened.

3. April 15, 2010 at 15:14

I’ve a post coming up on it, Dearieme and JD. For those who don’t know [many American readers will be in this position], it was about one of our party leaders and fellow blogger. More later.

4. April 15, 2010 at 19:58

I think that being a party leader he has done the right thing.

People will still follow him in his new format, he may even gain readers who were put off in the past by the swearing.

5. April 15, 2010 at 20:10

Never cared for the Devil’s Kitchen, Crude, arrogant and unpleasant

6. April 15, 2010 at 21:03

Correction – I do not have a post coming up on it. Not today, anyway.

7. April 16, 2010 at 13:30

I don’t know what happened either.

8. Sane Person
    April 16, 2010 at 18:39

Of course, you’d never do anything like that, would you?

9. April 16, 2010 at 18:55

Do anything like what? Go on a programme? We have our one on Tuesday but we’ll wait for it to happen first and then post the wmv.

Comments are closed.