When leaders oppress the people

Gentle warning  – if you are at all queazy, please don’t watch this video.

What will happen to Brown and Blair after their 13 years of oppression and social engineering? Knighthood and directorships or will they go the way of the Ceauşescus?

10 comments for “When leaders oppress the people

1. MadPiper
    April 30, 2010 at 18:46

“will they go the way of the Ceauşescus?”
    Only when there is justice in this world.

2. QM
    April 30, 2010 at 20:01

I’d love to see a Ceauşescu moment for all the Labour politicians who have driven our economy into the ground, lied and spun about who was to blame. Taken us to war unprepared and without an adequate exit strategy.

So many deserve nothing less than a Ceauşescu moment!

3. April 30, 2010 at 22:05

Blair should face war crime charges at the Hague.

4. April 30, 2010 at 23:25

Hmm Blair and Brown are as bad as Ceausescu. A lot of Romanians would laugh at such utter stupidity

5. April 30, 2010 at 23:59

Reminds me of a couple of my favorite quotes:

“There ought to be one day– just one– when there is open season on senators.”
    -Will Rogers

“It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.”
    -G.K. Chesterton

6. May 1, 2010 at 01:19

‘Suppressing the soul of the nation’. That’s the charge that the people of England will level against the Scotch Tyrant Brown.

I’m disappointed: I’ve been searching for over two years for footage of the two pleading for their lives as the bullets put them to sleep. For a while I thought you’d found it.

Personally I favour the Guy Fawkes treatment for The Tartan McReich’s Führer, although I think he should be flogged naked round England first and then beaten with pick axe handles before being hanged, drawn and quartered, and his eyeless head placed on a rebuilt traitors’ gate.

7. May 1, 2010 at 07:38

WG, watch out writing such violent stuff, you could one day have a Devil’s Kitchen moment with Brillo Neill.

Blair’s latest appearance made me think of a Riviera gigolo. Soigne, good patter, knows how to open a bottle of wine, ultimately just glossy trash.

8. May 1, 2010 at 14:05

Brown flogged and beaten then hanged drwan and quartered? Someone obviously has not been taking their medication

9. May 1, 2010 at 19:20

Jams: If you’re going to be clever, you should at the very least be clever. You really must try harder.

PS: You’re wasting your time leaving infantile comments at any of my blogs.

Sorry Higham for using your blog so.

Comments are closed.