Is Karl Denninger onto something here? The questions, of course, are:
1. Was there, in fact, insider trading?
2. If so, was it legal?
3. If so, why?
4. If not, where were the regulators?
5. If it’s happened this once, has it ever happened before?
6. Does the big money, therefore, get special privileges?
7. If so, why and who are these people anyway? Which names would most likely pop up?
8. Is this a strictly U.S. phenomenon, a specifically NY phenomenon and which companies might be involved?
9. Does this corruption extend to the UK and Europe? If not, then what about the LBMA?