1. ???? invented the system (???? Alto personal computer) based on earlier work by Doug Engelbart and showed Apple. It was not Microsoft.
2. On 22 December 1895, ???? saw a picture of his wife’s hand on a photographic plate formed due to X-rays. It was not Edison.
3. The first moving picture was filmed at the home of Joseph and Sarah Whitley, in Roundhay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England on October 14, 1888 and is attributed to ????. It was not Edison.
4. The earliest known working telescopes appeared in 1608 and are credited to ????. It was not Galileo.
5. In 1802, ???? created the first incandescent light by passing the current through a thin strip of platinum, chosen because the metal had an extremely high melting point. It was not Edison.
Answers: Xerox, Wilhelm Röntgen, Louis Le Prince, Hans Lippershey, Humphry Davy