The traitors [in no particular order]
1. Blair – for decimating the country, introducing a fascist state and selling us out to the EU.
2. Heath – for his deceiving the people and signing away the country.
3. Bush – March 23rd, 2005, when he gave away the U.S.A. to the NAU.
4. Philby – sent many to their deaths, with no remorse.
5. Rosenberg – sold out his country.
6. Hanoi Jane – placed the lives of troops in danger and spat on their sacrifices, still doing it today.
7. Queen Elizabeth II – signed away the UK to the EU on many occasions.
8. Julia Middleton – UK honcho of Common Purpose.
9. Robert Hanssen – sold out to the Russians for money.
10. John Walker Jnr – sold naval secrets to the Soviets for money.
Those I’d like to see brought to justice
Blair and Bush need hanging, drawing and quartering but the one I’d really like to see convicted is Hanoi Jane. She prances around with impunity, with no true remorse, while Blair and Bush at least know they are detested.
a. I’ve stuck to U.S. and UK traitors here because U.S. and UK readers are mainly the readership at this blog.
b. Can’t really put Obama in because, as a Kenyan, he is an enemy of the state, rather than a traitor.
c. It can’t be betraying a party or group within the country but rather betraying the country itself, signing it away to a foreign power, for example, to be considered “worst”.
d. Can’t put a class or occupation in, e.g. the Rothschilds, JPM, GS, BofE or bankers – it needs to be an individual.
e. Can’t be for treasonous views, e.g. Harman or Toynbee – needs to be an act against the people.
f. Cameron was left off the list because he did vote against Lisbon and I ran out of room.