There’s been so much written about the dumbing down of education in the U.S. and the UK, even on this site:
– [teachers] imparting which values
– Wotchoo lookin at, eh?
– [how well educated are you] conclusions
* [education 2] explanations for the dumbing down
* [education] the deliberate dumbing down of the west
– School children forced into sex
– Children disconnected because parents were disconnected
– Paedophilia rings and schools
– Plight of children 1
– No one is supporting the fundamental right of a child
– Sciences versus humanities
– Groupthink spreads through the UK like a cancer
– OFSTED – the fish rots at the head
* The historical roots of the dumbing down
– Academies an attempt to stem the torrent of dumbness
– All must have prizes
– Things every child should know
– Some reasons for the current state of education
– Just how bad is education now?
– Education, as we know it, has lost the plot
… that a reader can be forgiven for having a jaded feeling towards it. ‘Yes, yes, we know all that,” is a fair response and yet, when confirmation comes from inside the citadel [h/t Graham Roberts], then it’s worth looking at and considering:
This blog has consistently maintained that there is a very real agenda, beginning, in measurable form, with the Wundtian, Rockefeller funded, turn of the century Lincoln School and blighting all the methodological research and shaping of curricula for teacher trainers, through to the embracing of the debasing of children in today’s schools, quite measurable and mentioned in so many publications and by people in general, particularly those from the right of politics.
It must come as a shock to some on the right that the Republicans and Tories have been almost as bad as the socialist governments in this process, a process driven by the elite behind the scenes, which this blog refers to as Them.
On and on and on and on.
How to reverse what these bstds have been putting in place, brick by brick, since the 1890s? One solution is to hang on to the right to Homeschooling. There’s a post [mainly Sean Gabb] coming up at Orphans soon on this very issue. Also watch out for the buzzwords – hear anyone speak, in that instructional manner, about “change agents” and you should run a mile or else block that person[s].