Lesbian news

This is my first party-political since becoming the lesbian blogger Jamesse and what better way to kick off than with this rivetting number from our American cousins:

Mercurial Gemini the Twins, what an enigma? Is she the good twin, or the evil twin, or both? Dr. Jekyll or Ms. Hyde? Is she in or out, up or down, or all of the above? Yes and no!

That’s the sort of thinking which has made us the cutting edge movement we are in the world today.  Remember girls:

Why should I paint dead fish, onions, and beer glasses?   Girls are so much prettier. [Marie Laurencin]

No argument there from me – you know, I think I’m getting the hang of this lesbian thingy.

Don’t forget my email now:

6 comments for “Lesbian news

1. Rossa
    June 24, 2011 at 06:30

Ah, changed your name already. Thought it was Jamesette….typical woman, can’t make up her mind.

So what to wear today, sigh!

2. June 24, 2011 at 07:57

That’s not being a woman, Rossa – that’s simply age. Now, come to think of it, you’re a woman, aren’t you? Hmmmmmm – doing anything today?

3. June 24, 2011 at 10:47

Sighs. I don’t really need to comment do I? You can just make it up to suit yourself ^_^

4. Chuckles
    June 24, 2011 at 12:40

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “Well, I’ve spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.”

She said, “I’m a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.”

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “I always thought I was, but I just found out I’m a lesbian.”

5. Rossa
    June 24, 2011 at 13:25

Hmmmmmm – doing anything today?

Going to be on the receiving end of medical technology checking out my female bits, inside and out, James! I’ll let you know if they find out I’m really a man….:)

6. June 24, 2011 at 13:29