Lesbian news

Hi girls, Jamesette again here and today – why we hate men.  Take it away, Rage against the Man-chine [nicely hyphenated to make the point]:

Men are obnoxious, arrogant, entitled, violent, stinky, crass, loudmouthed, stupid, craven, bragadocious, thoughtless, unreflective, abusive, selfish, lowbrow, willfully ignorant assholes. Well, most of them.

No argument there.  Xxradicalfeminist added:

Your post was beautiful and being a fellow man hater, I agree with everything you say. However, you using the word motherfucker troubled me a little. Why is here a need to degrade women and call them names? By calling men motherfuckers, you are not cussing the men, but their mothers. Shouldn’t father fucker be more appropriate?

Now you mustn’t get the idea we’re all uncultured, butch, boorish female yahoos.  Some of us have even read outside feminist literature and some are even statisticians.  Laurel:

I believe it was Twisty who once typed, “93.7% of 21st century feminist time is wasted reassuring people that feminists don’t hate men.”

Girls, I have to assure you – just as you don’t have to be a lesbian to hate men, so you don’t have to hate men to be a lesbian … but it sure helps.  Now, one of our readers has sent in some jokes to cheer us up but you know, girls, I’m not absolutely certain it’s one of our sisterhood.  Still – let’s take her at face value for now:

1. What’s the definition of Frenzy?  Two blind lesbians walking through a fish market!
2. Did you hear about the blonde lesbian? She kept on having affairs with men!

I’m getting the distinct impression that those jokes aren’t all that positive towards the sisterhood. Try this one, from killallmen:

3. Why do men want to marry virgins? They can’t stand criticism.

I’m rolling around on the floor with tears in my eyes over that one – a bit of real humour there, spiced with logic. Way to go, girls. Bye for now.

Jamesette

Don’t forget my email now:

Post navigation

7 comments for “Lesbian news

1. July 2, 2011 at 07:46

Isn’t all this stuff rather retro? Or has it been rediscovered, like hula-hoops?

2. Chuckles
    July 2, 2011 at 11:42

Better get down to London right sharpish then?

3. July 2, 2011 at 18:30

Well, the other lesbian sites seem to think it’s quite current.

London’s the place to be. ah yes, the delightful Peter Tatchell.

4. July 4, 2011 at 09:19

Like we don’t all know that MF is at base an accusation of their indulging their Oedipus complex. So it is an attack on both the man in question and his mother.

As for “Men are obnoxious, arrogant, entitled, violent, stinky, crass, ..” No men are not necessarily so .. but they sure caaan be . ^_^

5. Peter MacFarlane
    July 4, 2011 at 15:01

“Shouldn’t [sic] father fucker be more appropriate?”

Hey, this takes me back a bit.

“there was father-stabbers sittin’ right there on the bench with me… mother-rapers…. FATHER-RAPERS… they were sittin’ there on the bench with me and one of them said “Kid – whaddya do, kid?”…

OK, continue, or tell me where it comes from.

No googling, now!

6. Chuckles
    July 4, 2011 at 16:10

Peter MacF, those were my thoughts exactly when I read it, so I’ll just say that it was on the ‘Group W Bench’…?

🙂

7. July 4, 2011 at 18:53

Not Arlo Guthrie was it? Or was it Woodie Guthrie?