Friday quiz

A more soothing one this week:

Questions

1 In the first photo is a valley of what species of very old trees.
2 They are in this range of European mountains,name the mountain range and country.

8 comments for “Friday quiz

1. March 2, 2012 at 20:06

Sorry to hear that, Cap’n. It might be of interest to you that I’ve had two acts of Lawful Rebellion in RL so far since you gave the lead, which by my reckoning puts me two ahead of the vast majority of people. Still, if that earns me a banning from your site, so be it. All the best with it and if you need some assistance advancing lawful rebellion, just drop me a line.

2. March 2, 2012 at 20:48

James – you may already know this but the first comment may be suspect.

3. March 2, 2012 at 20:49

James,

It’s bullshit.

Please see my latest post.

CR.

4. Chuckles
    March 2, 2012 at 22:05

Araucaria at Benmore?

5. March 2, 2012 at 22:12

Actually, I’ve been off for an hour and a half researching Susan Lindauer. Cap’n, I should have verified by email with you. Must admit I was a bit disappointed as I thought we were heading in the same direction.

Glad that’s cleared up. Poor old Wiggia though – no one’s answered his questions. 😉

6. March 3, 2012 at 00:33

The old trees look like Cedars of Lebanon, but the Europe detail has me foxed.

7. March 3, 2012 at 08:15

Thanks, Cherie. Wiggia will appreciate that and I appreciate it too. His answers, by the way:

Answers

1 Cedar of Lebanon ,albeit a distinct version.
    2 Troodos Mountains, Cyprus.

That was pretty good going and the NT renewal is speeding on its way to you now, unless it gets lost somewhere in the Royal Mail, of course.

8. March 3, 2012 at 12:02

I should have got part two, I have been on the Troodos mountains! They are very pretty.