Friday quiz

Question

1 These three very different luxury properties have one thing in common, what is it.
2 In photo order where are they, area will suffice?

7 comments for “Friday quiz

1. Chuckles
    June 15, 2012 at 17:03

Could it be the little bioscope in a box, that Baird thing?

2. Mark
    June 15, 2012 at 18:53

Easy.

Used to be pubs.

3. Chuckles
    June 15, 2012 at 19:32

Hmm, or could it be the nucular option?

4. wiggiatlarge
    June 15, 2012 at 21:02

Chuckles has sussed this one,the answers are
    1 They are all nuclear bunkers in one form or another.
    2 The first one is a nuclear bunker at Hack Green, Nantwich, Cheshire.
    The second is a home built including a nuclear bunker and is in Golden Hill, Romsey Hampshire, when put on the market for £7.5 million pounds this property attracted a lot of interest including one Mr J Depp.
    And the third one is in Mill Hill north London, this one was a nuclear bunker built specifically for the protection of local politicians ? it was purchased with the intention of converting into a home but being within the Mill Hill conservation area it took until 2009 to gain permission, this was quite an achievement as anyone who takes on the Mill Hill preservation society has a job on their hands as the area is is jealously protected.

5. June 15, 2012 at 21:02

You have got me completely stumped this week!

The first property reminds me of Little Morton Hall, which I know it is not…

6. June 15, 2012 at 23:52

I see we did a little bit of cross posting there…

The first picture reminded me of a Cheshire building – Little Morton Hall.

Now You have posted your answers I know that it is the third picture that is Hack Green, not the first. I didn’t recognise it from the photo but I have been there 😉

7. June 15, 2012 at 23:55

Sorry I meant to say the third picture replicates hack green 😉