7 comments for “How sharp is your colour sense?

1. wiggiatlarge
    July 15, 2012 at 14:32

Had the one go at this as its intended and got a score of 4,the faults were in one small colour group and when I went back still could not see the fault , this is why those colour correction for monitor gadgets like the ones advertised above the test are so valuable if you use Photoshop or the like.

2. July 15, 2012 at 22:46

9 for me. It is in the bluey green area that I struggled. They actually made my eyes swim!

3. July 15, 2012 at 23:35

Oh dear – I scored 38, but for my age and gender it was nearer the good side of the scale than the bad – that’s my excuse, plus as Cherry Pie said, it made my eyes swim after a while, added to the fact that allergens are making my eyes sting just now. Excuses excuses….

4. July 16, 2012 at 03:24

Wasn’t easy. I didn’t finish as it did my head in, rather than my eyes.

5. July 16, 2012 at 07:32

I scored 62, but I falsely assumed it was timed, and sped through it like a crack baby.

6. wiggiatlarge
    July 16, 2012 at 12:04

I just re calibrated my monitor manually as I don’t have one of those Spyder or similar gadgets using the charts available, now that did make my eyes hurt, before I do my next lot of printing I’m going to get one as it does make a difference.
    Its amazing how we all see differently especially color ranges the failure I had and found difficulty getting right when doing the monitor was in the green section I just cannot see the difference in that section I’m sure others have the same problems with different colors.

7. andy5759
    July 16, 2012 at 14:44

8 for me. I work in printing so I really ought to have done better.