Militarized London

So, G4S just happens to fail to provide.  The kindly army agrees to help out and moans about it whilst mobilizing into the centre of London, weapons installations quietly appear everywhere, nice trial run.

Liked one wag’s comment:

I just want to see David Cameron on top of the building shouting “I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!”

Sanity – wherefore art thou? Circus – roll thee ever onwards.

………..

Actually, I don’t wish to defame Boris but has anyone thought he might be a candidate for the antiChrist?

No, look at it for a moment. The guy will be personable, liked by both sides, he won’t know he’s the one until just before the time. Boris is a Bollinger boy too.

Something happens at the Olympics, gunfire spits from a dozen installations along the Kensington Road, all sorts of mayhem ensue, the troops and weapons are kept on after the Olympics, drones appear in the sky, passing over you at night as angels of death, Cameron finally goes down, the Coalition is no more, Ed Milliband is politically crippled by his brother, in steps Boris to lead us into the Promised Land.

Perfect.

………..

STOP PRESS: In the last few minutes, Chuckles has rushed this to us:

Yo! 2012! Olympics! The new Olympic spirit:

18 Responses to “Militarized London”

1. Suzie July 13, 2012 at 11:13 Permalink

Have you ever considered that you might be the Anti Christ? Mad, full of hate, mysogynistic, just plain weird. Man, you tick all the boxes.

You are one insane son of a bitch. Bitter. And left as scrap. All those women that you can’t stand tower over you.

You want to know why? Because you are a cretin who believes that women in the workforce have displaced you. If half the population were excluded you might still have a chance.

Actually, I don’t think so. You are a mad man, of limited intellect, with an axe to grind.

2. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 11:20 Permalink

Have you ever considered that you might be the Anti Christ?

It had crossed the mind, Suzie.

My experience is that the accuser is projecting her [or his] own prejudices in accusing others.

Let me show you what I mean. You use the word “cretin” and then wrote:

… who believes that women in the workforce have displaced you.

But the opposite is the case – I’m working in a woman’s traditional field and so have displaced a woman somewhere. So it’s not a RL situation for me what is described in the posts – it’s seeing what parachutees are doing to society in general that I’ve been outlining to readers and it’s not just been me writing it.

Non-feminazis know this to be so and that it’s only a demographic called the parachutee which I’m angling for, not women as a whole, which has been repeated ad nauseam but it doesn’t suit the feminist book to acknowledge because they might have to face the truth.

And how on earth did you manage to turn this post into a feminist diatribe? Think about that.

Perhaps you should look at your own mind to answer it, let alone examine your out of control invective. Have I used such as that on you? Seriously – go back over this post and I concede it is about madness but:

1. it’s not my madness, which is otherwise;
    2. it has SFA to do with male/female issues.

But Suzie dear, you can’t let it go, can you? No feminazi can.

3. Suzie July 13, 2012 at 11:29 Permalink

What the hell? I write a comment and then it is left in limbo. Anyway, have you ever considered that you might be the Anit Christ? Mad, hateful, mysogynistic, just plain weird.

You are a disturbed person. Bitter. On the scrap heap and trying to blame anyone but yourself.

Why? Because you hate the women who have got in your way. Made your mediocrity obvious to employers, who know a woman can do a better job. That doesn’t mean any woman, just a better suited person.

You come over as slightly unhinged. That’s why you don’t get a huge outraged response to the tripe that you put out there.

Nobody takes you seriously. Mostly we have a laugh.

4. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 11:35 Permalink

Suzie, there is a thing called WordPress. It’s a blog provider. It has a rule that first time commenters need to wait in the queue for approval. The fact that I approved your invective does indeed make me mad, does it not?

You come over as slightly unhinged.

Yes, the situation we face today, from the PTB to the feminazis to the PCists to leftists in general – they do unhinge the mind a bit.

Most good people have dropped into sullen despondency but I’m still railing against it all.

That’s all it is. If that’s unhinged, then so be it.

5. Suzie July 13, 2012 at 11:43 Permalink

Tell you what, I can’t be bothered.

The feminist diatribe was a response to posts past and present. You have a history.

I just don’t like you. I don’t respect you. And I will not comment again.

6. Harbinger July 13, 2012 at 11:49 Permalink

Hi James,

What really concerns me is the complete apathy of Londoners who really don’t give a shit about what’s going on. Ask yourself a question: “Who is going to attack London?” That is of course within the Islamic peoples, not bought and paid for by the western bankers? Al CIAduh, sure, but then they’re puppets of the west. Iran? People really think that Iran would attack London? Madness……

Conditioning for the people is what it is to get used to militarized zones around their city, people walking around armed to the teeth, checkpoints and the key factor, living in a society with ZERO liberty and freedom. And again, the complete lack of concern from people about where this is all headed too. They just ignore this fact and talk about the Olympics, an event I won’t be watching, because athletics might be interesting to some, like car or any form of racing, but for me it just bores the shit out of me.
    Regardless, there will most certainly be an attack that’s for sure, an attack that will send Britain (I use the word lightly) off to war with Iran or Syria or whatever Islamic land they want to bomb next in order to bring in usury to feed off the people and destroy their way of life.

And as for the reply by Suzie, what in the hell has it got to do with this article?
    It’s interesting, to say the least, that I’ve now looked at everything I was told was bad and wrong when growing up, to find out that it was all nothing but programming in order to make me fit into society.
    If a man doesn’t want to like women, that’s his choice. And?
    If a man/woman want to hate, again that’s their choice. And?
    And how would one define weird when the line between sanity and insanity is incredibly thin? Moreso, what is the benchmark?

And as for women displacing men in the workplace, well, you’d have to be a complete fuckwit to not see that they have. To state that nature defines the roles would of course be mysogynistic and someone would be offended, but then that’s what happens when people speak the truth. Women in the workplace goes far deeper that this woman could possibly envisage. It’s all about the complete demolition of the family unit, smashing of the traditional patriarchal society in order to bring in a completely controlled society by experts who will decide what people do, not nature or freewill.

regards

Harbinger

7. JD July 13, 2012 at 11:57 Permalink

oh Suzie!
    How perceptive of you. Yes, James really is the antichrist and I have been sent from above on a mission to redeem him; alas without success so far – but no problem because no one is beyond redemption. :)

….and Suzie the only cretin I can think of is the Professor of Drawing at the RA, that’s Amey Cretin of course :)

Good. Glad that’s cleared up!

8. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 11:57 Permalink

Suzie – sorry you feel that way. We’ll let the readers decide, shall we?

Harbinger:

And as for women displacing men in the workplace, well, you’d have to be a complete fuckwit to not see that they have … It’s all about the complete demolition of the family unit, smashing of the traditional patriarchal society in order to bring in a completely controlled society by experts who will decide what people do, not nature or freewill.

You speak the truth. It’s all political, every bit of it. Which is not to say that I’m not eccentric or even a little unhinged – I may well be – but that still doesn’t have the slightest effect on the arguments, yea or nay, and you’ve pointed those out in your comment above, Harbinger.

If a man doesn’t want to like women, that’s his choice.

The thing is – I do – and it’s on the basis of liking them and not wanting the s*** the feminazis lay on them that all this has happened on the blog. That’s why I quote women and support them, often in RL in real terms. Ask someone like Cherie or Rossa how I relate to women and whether they detect any hatred. I don’t mean annoyance because I do wind people up but actual hatred for women. I adore women and couldn’t live without them about.

That though has nothing to do with effing parachutees and the things you refer to, Harbinger. Nuff for now.

9. Dave July 13, 2012 at 12:09 Permalink

Suzie is a ………..

10. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 12:15 Permalink

Dave, I went in to your comment and replaced the word with eleven full stops. Sorry but I can’t have her directly attacked, even if I might agree [I'm not saying]. She can say what she likes about me – the worse, the better – but I have to protect her as a guest. Hope you understand. It’s ultra-rare and only with warning that I’d go near anyone’s comment to censor it.

11. Harbinger July 13, 2012 at 12:33 Permalink

James,

Further to add, in case Suzie’s reading:

The natural role given to women was child rearing and as we know the biggest enemy of feminism are mothers and the family unit.
    Our state has successfully conditioned women into going out and working, not finding a partner to have children with and of course father, but instead strings of sexual relationships that end up going nowhere, leaving women childless and bitter and regretful later in life.

Feminism has become a religion (as was desired), a beast created by the bankers in order to bring in the madness of ‘equality’ which if anyone looks at it, what makes us unique as human beings is our individuality, the polar opposite to equality. A man, by definition will always be unequal to a woman simply by physicality, but the state does not want difference for many reasons, too long to go into in this post.

“If a man doesn’t want to like women, that’s his choice.”

The comment was not so much aimed at you James, but more importantly aimed at explaining that like and dislike are choices of the individual and first and foremost liberty. I speak out against feminism on every given opportunity and of course the ‘knee jerk’ reaction is to attack me with liberal slur words that have become common in trying to destroy critical debate, because they are unable to defeat the truths we speak with falsehoods.
    Feminism is nothing more that state conditioning of the female that will push them more and more down an anti spiritual path and into Marx’s ‘abyss’ and a life of eventual misery when they realise what it’s really all about. However, young women are easily led (as are men) and they never understand what they’re doing until it’s too late.

regards

Harbinger

12. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 12:45 Permalink

COMMENT 12 [there's a reason, just don't ask].

One good thing about bike riding in the downpour is that it clears the brain and so I got to thinking about Suzie, didn’t I?

And I thought – just say you were appointing the person in charge of the Olympics and there were incidents. You need someone to first think things through [so that's Cressida Dick out], to gather the evidence quickly and then to act with maximum prejudice against the miscreants.

Let’s say you have two people to choose from – Suzie and me. Would you choose Suzie to be on the end of that button?

Whom would I choose if I were appointing? That’s easy – three names crop up for a start – Cherie, Rossa or Julia M and then take your pick from my blogroll … and that’s before we even get to the guys.

13. Rossa July 13, 2012 at 16:55 Permalink

For someone who doesn’t like you or respect you she sure has a lot to say about you J.

And I’d love to press the button for you ;-)

xx

14. Rossa July 13, 2012 at 16:59 Permalink

And I read somewhere that these guns don’t work so well when it’s raining. Or the drones, have you noticed that none of them have windscreen wipers :-)

Oh dear, should have brought in a submarine. Ooops, think they’ve got one lurking around ‘under the radar’ somewhere, ready to take out the mad mullahs on camels…lol

15. Rossa July 13, 2012 at 17:01 Permalink

On a more serious note, the US is ramping up the chemical weapons propaganda.

16. CherryPie July 13, 2012 at 19:01 Permalink

I am thinking along the same lines as Rossa (first comment) ;-)

And to follow on from the STOP PRESS:

This article was in last months National Geographic magazine (shame the piccies aren’t online).

17. James Higham July 13, 2012 at 19:54 Permalink

Thanks for that, ladies. I have added Suzie’s comments to my testimonial page:

18. andy5759 July 13, 2012 at 21:05 Permalink

So many parachutees, so few parachutes. Some will find themselves in free-fall. Just pity those upon whom they land.