Barry … joining the dots

No idea how accurate this is. If you can point out factual inaccuracies in this report, they will be changed. If the majority of the report is wrong, the post will be taken down. If there is any breach of copyright, it will be addressed immediately. It is presented for readers to keep at the back of their minds.

………..

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

“Barry” during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan . During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a “round the world” trip, stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate’s family, then off to Africa to visit his father’s family.

My question – Where did he get the money for this trip?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year.  Why Chicago ?   Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .

By “chance” he met Antoin “Tony” Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago .  Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011 Rezko, was named “Entrepreneur of the Decade” by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association.

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School .

Where did he get the money for Law School ?

After Law school, he went back to Chicago .

Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down but he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.  They represented “Rezar” which is Rezko’s firm. Rezko was one of Obama’s first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago .

In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with “seed money” for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).

Where did he get the money for this property?

On the same day Rezko’s wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born billionaire, loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama’s new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now Obama is running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama’s boss. She is now Obama’s chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first.

Where was Jarrett born?

Shiraz, Iran !

On May 10, 2008, The [presumably NY but not sure] Times reported Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was “sacked” after the press found out he was having regular contacts with “Hamas,” which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran .

Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama’s visit to Iraq , he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will “Take care of things.”

The college roommates that were born in Pakistan are in charge of internet campaign contributions for Obama.

On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, “My Muslim faith.” When questioned, he said he’d made a mistake.

………..

Piersbridge Consultants exonerate themselves from any blame for usage of this material or any inaccuracies.   I ask – why send it out then?   If you can point out factual inaccuracies in this report, they will be changed.  If the majority of the report is wrong, the post will be taken down, as stated above.

15 Responses to “Barry … joining the dots”

1. Shelly Rayedeane August 19, 2012 at 21:38 Permalink

Still digging things up. The ID card process, at Columbia University, changed in 2007. There is more information here:

I will try to find other items to support the theory.

As for illegal aliens, going to school in America, without being legally documented, I am against it.

Furthermore, if a President isn’t legally a US citizen, I am against that as well.

One thought process follows the other and that is the only reason I brought both items up.

This man is shitting all over the things America stands for and should be impeached. As for the accuracy of this ID card, I don’t know as of yet.

2. Shelly Rayedeane August 19, 2012 at 21:52 Permalink

All information I have leads to hoax so far. I’m trying to find out when and if the card changed again prior to 2007.

Still digging.

3. Shelly Rayedeane August 20, 2012 at 02:55 Permalink

No expiration date on the card. The card is a hoax.

If you want me to post references, I will.

As for the validity of Obama actually using such a card, I do not know.

4. Shelly Rayedeane August 20, 2012 at 03:26 Permalink

Reference Columbia University Record dated February 2, 1996. If you click on the link, near the top of the page, you will find a valid ID with a valid expiration date on it:

If you aren’t one who likes to directly click on links, here is the url for a correct photograph with valid expiration date:

5. DalaifromDetroit August 20, 2012 at 05:17 Permalink

James, I’d be quite interested in reading where you obtained this information. Where I could read the article directly?

And I’m looking for the passage that proves any of his friends with Middle Eastern names, Muslim or not, are in any way linked to terrorist activity?

The article said that one had been indicted previously on fraud and bribery charges, but that could describe half the people on Wall Street too?

6. Amfortas August 20, 2012 at 06:43 Permalink

The number of question marks and unanswered questions over Obama’s identity almost outnumber those of Julia Gillard’s work history and dodgy boyfriends.

One has to keep in mind that Americans voted Obama into the Office, just as Australians voted Gillard in. What does that say about the voters?

Aside: On the Ten News yesterday there was an item about the Olympic team being hosted at Kirrabilly by ‘Julia Gillard and her husband’.

7. James Higham August 20, 2012 at 08:55 Permalink

Absolutely, Amfortas – right on the money.

8. dearieme August 20, 2012 at 09:19 Permalink

Obama was voted in but didn’t Gillard become PM by a party coup?

9. Amfortas August 20, 2012 at 10:02 Permalink

Yes, Dearieme, initially, while the disasterous KRudd was the PM of an elected Government. Then she in turn went to the polls, under duress, and was voted in. After lying through her teeth about almost any question put to her.

10. James Higham August 20, 2012 at 15:30 Permalink

I put the source at the foot of the post but was not convinced, the way it came to IPJ through the email. That’s why I opened with: “No idea how accurate this is.”

The bit about the expiry date is a good question and as you notice, part of the card is obscured below. That could cut either way. If it is a fraud, then Obama is entitled to prosecute these people Piersbridge Consultants.

If he doesn’t or if it’s not taken up by the MSM, then that says things. It was written by a woman, that’s one thing I know. As it has a number, then surely that is easy to check with Columbia.

Their response in itself would be interesting. My view is that it is not well presented, e.g. an expiry date would clinch it and one has to ask why such shoddy work?

11. Shelly Rayedeane August 20, 2012 at 17:46 Permalink

I didn’t vote for Obama and I am American.

I knew the minute the, “I am the dream” calendars came out that they were using propaganda to brainwash blacks into buying votes.

12. Greg Tingey August 22, 2012 at 09:03 Permalink

Oh dearie me.

You really buy all this neo-fascist bullshit, don’t you?

13. James Higham August 22, 2012 at 09:27 Permalink

Greg – thought it had taken you a long time to migrate across here – saw you at Longrider’s. Keep to the topic with actual facts, laddy. For example, instead of asking if I believe all this bullsh, which so many [apart from you] obviously do, instead give the evidence why it’s BS. Not assertion, mind, hard evidence. On that basis, you’re welcome.

14. Greg Tingey August 22, 2012 at 14:40 Permalink

ONE: I couldn’t find the site address!

TWO: It is neo-fascist christian domionist propaganda, because they don’t like even half-brown people (I suspect)..
    Two[A] – this is just a re-run of the “borth Certificate carp – do get real …..

THREE: I note you make no mention of real, actual current attemppts to defraud and dienfranchise voters (esp thos SUSPECTED) of being “Democrat” in both Florida & Pennsylvania.
    Funny that.

15. James Higham August 22, 2012 at 15:37 Permalink

Well thank goodness you were here to correct that, Greg.