When will these muvvers ever stop?

Do these people never rest in their assault on society?   How to stop these evil muvvers?  Two snippets at the same time in a similar vein. Firstly via Lord Somber:

Britain’s High-Tech Thought Police: British authorities target bloggers, tweeters, and t-shirt wearers for speech crimes.   Now, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), the body responsible for prosecuting crimes in England and Wales, is holding a series of meetings to clarify the law on tweetcrimes and FB misdemeanors, and to decide when it is legit, and when it isn’t, to bring criminal charges for trolling or inflammatory speech online.

Then from Moonbattery, via Chuckles:

The “Proud Schools” pilot program, implemented in 12 government schools in Sydney and the Hunter [Region], is designed to stamp out “homophobia, transphobia (fear of transsexuals) and heterosexism”. …

The program defines “heterosexism” as the practice of “positioning heterosexuality as the norm for human relationship,” according to the Proud Schools Consultation Report. …

The program should “focus on [reversing] the dominance of heterosexism rather than on homophobia,” according to the minutes from the Proud Schools steering committee on March 22, 2011.

That makes me more angry than I can actually convey in words here. This is why I give such short shrift to PCist left-liberals. Have they given the slightest consideration to the damage they are doing to children? Where are the gatekeepers, the ones who used to keep such riff-raff out? It appears the shepherds have joined the wolves.

What chance do kids have?

6 Responses to “When will these muvvers ever stop?”

1. haiku October 19, 2012 at 07:36 Permalink

I have mixed with “gays” (a misnomer if there ever was one) since my Varsity days in the 60′s, when the key to the closet was hidden away and long before being gay became fashionable.

It has never bothered me.

Until now.

I am a single white heterosexual male, and am now being persecuted for being as such.

Which is pissing me off.

And is forcing me to become – amongst other things – homophobic.

2. James Higham October 19, 2012 at 08:10 Permalink

That’s it – it is the polarization. Like you, gays can do as they wish and get a room to do it, as long as they don’t:

1. try to shove it down our throats
    2. go into schools to destroy children’s natural growing up
    3. pretend they have a thing called “marriage”
    4. adopt children.

Apart from that, good luck to them but don’t try to force others to that way. The noise made by the gay lobby is like tin cans – unbelievably loud for the given volume.

I don’t go on about gays as a rule at this blog – posts are few and far between on them – feminists get far more attention, and Them – so I do mean what I say that as long as they keep to themselves, all is well. Once they try their games, then that in itself polarizes me, as you now are starting to be.

3. Robert the Biker October 19, 2012 at 09:08 Permalink

So, let’s see if I have this right…..95 to 97 percent of humanity have to grovel before the 3 to 5 percent of degenerates (refuse to be nice about it anymore)
    Heterosexist? Yeah that’s me, what about it?

4. Andrew October 19, 2012 at 09:28 Permalink

They won’t stop. Ever. That’s the point in their war of inches. The gay community are pawns in another group’s game and ones who are playing for something significantly more sinister. the long march continues.

5. The Underdoug October 19, 2012 at 11:03 Permalink

There’s a bus-side poster advert in London on behalf of Stonewall: “SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY! GET OVER IT!”

If I was one to suck on the taxpayer’s teat, I’d get funding for an organisation that I’d christen Brickwall and place bus-side poster adverts along the lines of:
    “Some people will always be stupid. Learn to live with it!”

Another organisation to set up would be Apathists Eponymous:
    “So you’re gay? I don’t care. Now get out of my face!” <- The exclamation mark being completely out of character for an apathist.

Or for the apathetically frigid (Frigid Forever):
    "I'm apathasexual. I quite literally don't give a f*!$k."

I was leaving the gays alone (and, for that matter very sympathetic to their plight having been on the receiving end of misdirected homophobic abuse in my youth). Now they're getting me annoyed. Live and let live is a two way street. In fact the street is so wide it's an 8-lanes each-way motorway. Why the hell are we still having these roadblocks?

6. amfortas October 20, 2012 at 01:45 Permalink

Phobic? Next they will make it illegal to be scared of spiders.