11 Responses to “What would a Nourishing Obscurity Christmas party look like?”

1. JD December 10, 2012 at 10:08 Permalink

ah! last year’s party…..
    I enjoyed that day (and night)

2. Amfortas December 10, 2012 at 12:38 Permalink

Is this a promise we can look forward to, James?

Is there room for a pot belly and a deerstalker hat, I wonder. I will have to bring my magnifying glass to study the seamwork on all those fine, expensive outfits those lassies are almost wearing. It would make a fine introductory conversation piece. Perhaps some of our ladies here can fill me in on the finer points of cut and style.

3. haiku December 10, 2012 at 13:02 Permalink

JD took the words right out of my mouth.

Though I do note that the close-ups are missing: is Chuckles perchance intending to branch out into a little pre-Xmas blackmail to pay for the grand-children’s presents ?

4. Amfortas December 10, 2012 at 13:23 Permalink

Close ups, Haiku? If you click on the snap it brings a fuller size. Copy that to a ‘picture’ file and microsoft will let you expand and focus. Almost to the seams.

Not that I have done that, of course.

5. haiku December 10, 2012 at 13:51 Permalink

I was referring to the other photographs taken at a later stage in the festivities, better described as ‘the close-ups’ …

6. Twilight December 10, 2012 at 19:50 Permalink

Do I see some of James’ legendary Parachutees ??

7. Don QuiScottie December 10, 2012 at 22:36 Permalink

Oh… If this is the Judeo-Christian lifestyle you keep banging on about well…. I am confused… but… I am converted… let me in. Clearly my Sunday School told me the wrong version of the meaning of Christmas.

8. Rossa December 11, 2012 at 10:40 Permalink

Oooo..goody. Can I wear my gownless evening strap? ;-)

9. Amfortas December 11, 2012 at 10:46 Permalink

I will anticipate inspecting it closely, Rossa.

10. MadPiper December 11, 2012 at 19:38 Permalink

I’m booking my flight now…

11. James Higham December 11, 2012 at 20:06 Permalink

Why does the expression “two roses among five thorns” lightly drift into my mind?