Assyria, Babylon, the Twelve Tribes – in those three empires lie the history of the world and who is in charge today. The symbolism within Modern ‘Israel’ itself is anything but Jewish in the olden sense, it is Masonic Themism writ large, as touched on in Part three.
Map showing the Kingdoms of Israel (blue) and Judah (orange), ancient Southern Levant borders and ancient cities such as Urmomium and Jerash. The map shows the region in the 9th century BCE.
Here, one has to tread very, very carefully. There is a strong push from the atheistic/humanistic/communist forces to delegitimize modern Israel in all ways, agreeing with the Muslims that it should be expunged from the map.
It comes back to Churchill’s International Jews again or some call them the Asknenazis, others call them the godless or lost. But going back to that symbolism from Part three, it was not the Jewish people in the land who put up those obelisks and pussy passages, illumined images – it was Them, the international gang if you like. It was the rulers.
And these are the ones who will betray the Jewish people, the Torah Jews, just as Christian writings indicate will happen – go to Ephesians 6:12 again.
So the Muslims do have a point – these rulers are of no book, they are not people of the book in the least – they are not the people of Moses – they are of the other side.
Sources on Israel and Judah for this essay
Be careful with this one, as he is under suspicion from many:
The one which makes most sense to me, it refutes Texe Marrs and goes into when the tribes dispersed, which was much later than Marrs indicates:
But even that article does not dispute the diaspora, it just shows that in the time of Paul, the 12 tribes were still around. What happened from the time of the Assyrian takeover to the time of Paul was exposure of the initially Mosaic Ten Tribes to the very elements of Baal and other apostasy which had plagued Israel even from the time of Moses.
It had always been around, waiting to come in and corrupt, it’s doing it today and when the Assyrians took over, there was no longer a Moses to get them back.
Hence the imperative of a Jesus figure to correct things. But that’s getting into an area which is a whole series of posts in itself.
One of the strident articles:
Now, dear reader, the dilemma is that unless you go through those and familiarize yourselves, which I’m sure you’re loathe to do – don’t have time, not interested, already know everything etc. – you can’t really come to grips with who the Jews are, who they’re divided into.
In short, you can’t skip over and ignore the ideas in those articles [you can ignore the articles themselves by all means, but not the ideas] and still speak in any sort of learned manner of who the Jews are.
The whole thing really does turn on who whose tribes were and what they did in those days – that is what has come down to us today.
Further sources with lost urls
Tribe of Israel Possible National Identity Bible Reference
Asher – Republic of South Africa Genesis 49:20
Benjamin – Norway Genesis 49:27
Dan – Ireland Genesis 49:16-18
Gad – Germany Genesis 49:19
Issachar – Finland Genesis 49:14-15
Joseph (Ephraim) – Britain and United Kingdom Genesis 49:22-26
Joseph (Manasseh) – United States of America Genesis 49:22-26
Judah Primarily nation of Israel (Jews) but also scattered among other nations descended from Israel Genesis 49:8-12
Levi Scattered among other nations descended from Israel Genesis 49:5-7
Naphthali – Sweden Genesis 49:21
Reuben – France Genesis 49:3-4
Simeon Scattered among other nations descended from Israel Genesis 49:5-7
Zebulon – Holland Genesis 49:13 “
- Reuben – France (dignified but troubled, Genesis 49:3-4; see also The ‘Lost Tribe’ of Reuben: France in Prophecy?)
- Judah – The nation now called Israel as well as the Jews not in that land but who were from the area near Jerusalem (Ezra 4:12; see also Location of Judah: This tribe is not ‘lost’)
- Simeon – Scattered throughout the tribes (Genesis 49:5)
- Levi – Scattered throughout the tribes (Genesis 49:5)
- Issachar – Finland (sits between Europe and Russia, Genesis 49:14)
- Zebulun – Netherlands (haven by the sea, Genesis 49:13) and a few in South Africa (see also Ten clues tying Zebulun with the Dutch)
- Gad – Switzerland (will apparently have to temporarily accept EU domination, Genesis 49:19)
- Dan – Denmark, Ireland (on the outskirts–Genesis 49:17; the tribe that named places “Dan”, Judges 18:12,29) (those in Northern Ireland mainly are descended from the Ephraim)
- Asher – Belgium, Luxembourg (wealthy, Genesis 49:20; see also Ten clues tying Belgium and Luxembourg with the tribe of Asher)
- Naphtali – Sweden (attractively described, Genesis 49:21)
- Benjamin – Norway, Iceland (former vikings, cf. Genesis 49:27)
- Ephraim – Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and probably some in South Africa and Zimbabwe (company of nations, Genesis 48:19)
- Manasseh – United States of America (blessed nation, Genesis 48:19)
Continues in Part five.