1. Whither science?
One of the signs of a society in decline is the way in which its institutions are increasingly incapable of performing their primary functions. SJW convergence is one reason for decline, but declining intelligence and capability is another one. I suspect the latter may be the root cause of the latest scientific debacle.
2. When the Italian people side with a perpetrator, not the prostitute – your call:
3. The glories of IoT:
4. Lateral thinking from councils:
5. Privacy, Oz style:
6. The last paragraph is where it’s at here:
7. End of passwords? Are they mad?
8. Lastly, we’re dubious about this one:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]