8 comments for “Disproportionate

1. Mark Matis
    December 11, 2017 at 13:29

I have my solution. “Law Enforcement” and their families will not like it.

2. Tom
    December 11, 2017 at 13:43

The crazy definitions of “hate crime” and “racism” that make the bacon vandal a racist and the “fuck white people” inflictors of actual violence on a cripple not, come from academia. The post—modernist Cultural Marxist Identity Politics infiltrators of the Academy need to be purged. That’s a tough solution to implement because the sane people in academia are almost all in the STEM disciplines where facts inhibit ideology and they interact too little with their fantasist colleagues in the social “sciences” and humanities. Parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts and godparents need to start expressing their opinions and withdrawing financial support from youngsters contemplating “education” in anti-rational fields if the Age of Unreason is to end. Politicians won’t solve this but ordinary families might.

3. December 11, 2017 at 16:38

Mark – very close to that myself.

Tom – I’m ashamed to have been associated with them but I grew into that field so to speak, scholarship from school etc. Somewhere along the way they decided I’d ideologically disappointed and the marginalization began.

4. dearieme
    December 11, 2017 at 17:09

“Solution?” Make judges live in the slums among the nice people.

5. fos
    December 11, 2017 at 18:02

I’m shocked at the second example, too, but the first one, the case of the baconist, is not so straightforward. I would have given him 15 years, too, just to get the bastard off the streets:

Breibart skewed this report badly and should be ashamed of themselves.

• December 11, 2017 at 19:53

Still doesn’t compare to their murders, rapes and mutilations.

• fos
        December 12, 2017 at 09:39

Absolutely correct – that’s why I said I was shocked at the second example.

6. December 12, 2017 at 04:06

I once saw a film where a chap who was disenchanted with a judge’s decision sent him a present of a FMJ through his chambers window. The judge never sat again.

I thought it proportionate, m’self.

(Not that I am advocating that, of course. Tut tut.)