1. Ah, those homecooked meals, I pine for them:
And if she turns into a tigress in the bedroom later, so much the better. Real women never get tired. 🙂
2. Time of the latchkey children. This is what it’s come to:
Just one out of every 11 mothers is now a stay-at-home mum, according to the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics. The decline of the traditional housewife and the rise of the working mother has been one of the major societal shifts of the past 50 years.
3. Interesting that The Telegraph chose not to put this clearly “Premium” type story behind their paywall:
I’ve “seen things” too, darling, like you going for the big payout.
4. The good oil on that alien spaceship:
5. From Microdave:
Check the comments.
6. Finally, some good advice:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]