The difference between Russia and the Anglo-speaking west

Here’s the choice Anglo-speaking western men have:

and here’s the choice Russian men have:

Молодцы девчонки! Q.E.D.

Not sure westerners understand the concept of “upping your game”. I know that my banging on about this the whole time is tiresome but from this post – can you see why?

Oh – as if on cue a few minutes ago, saw this:

Post navigation

9 comments for “The difference between Russia and the Anglo-speaking west

1. dearieme
    December 16, 2017 at 14:48

That BU Professor looks like a trannie to me.

2. wolfie
    December 16, 2017 at 19:29

Only one of my school chums has married an Englishwoman. Nice but bland and well, not so much a looker. Mind you, the friend who married a Bella Russian got fleeced in a divorce, so not all a bed of roses.

• December 16, 2017 at 20:05

Oh definitely – there are quite a few negatives. But lack of femininity is not one of them.

3. Old Peculier
    December 16, 2017 at 21:50

Hmmm…first picture, bottom-left….makes you wonder if Les Dawson and Arthur Mullard had a love child would “she” be the result. As a friend of mine used to say,”a face like punched clay”.

Looking at the two sets of pictures, it’s no contest is it?

Myself, I’m married to a lovely Kiwi lady who deserves at least a medal, if not sainthood, for putting up with an old grumpy so and so like me.

Quite often we read the Daily Mail and other U.K. sites and my wife often says it’s like the fall of the Roman Empire, standards of behaviour in all aspects of life seem to be descending into chaos.

The really sad thing is that it’s becoming more obvious with each passing day that it is deliberately engineered. No wonder my trigger finger gets so itchy 😉

4. December 17, 2017 at 00:52

When you look for lowest common denominator in society you will surely find it.

I choose to engage with the higher realities.

5. December 17, 2017 at 01:43

There is always a place for the ascetic – I’d like to offer the Christmas carols and tomorrow evening’s music as examples of that, or point to Cherie’s blog:

The church art is an example of the heights man inspired can reach.

Then there are the Pastor Niemoellers and Father Browns, the GK Chestertons, the combative in the real world who constantly call out the deliberate spreading of “anti-higher things”:

The really sad thing is that it’s becoming more obvious with each passing day that it is deliberately engineered. No wonder my trigger finger gets so itchy.

It’s also one thing “going looking for something” and another recognizing flood waters and trying to build a dam to stem them flooding people’s homes and lives. This is an ongoing war, one reason that in America, they’re called the “Corps” of engineers, a military term.

It was also why hymns like Onward Christian Soldiers and Ephesians 6:12 exist.

• December 17, 2017 at 03:05

“I choose to engage with the higher realities.”

The Gospel of St John is quite inspirational in this respect.

6. December 17, 2017 at 03:54

Wot, no hammer-throwers in Russia now?