This one’s just for the boys:
1. Anaïs Anaïs was an eau de toilette from 1978 to 1985. What was the firm?
2. Citrus top-notes, middle cistus labdanum, mossy-animalic base-note -family?
3. Base of lavender, coumarin and oakmoss – family of perfumes?
4. Poison was sold by which firm?
5. Oriental would have which key ingredients in it?
6. Floral is old-worldly. What No. Chanel was hugely popular?
7. If eau de toilette and eau de parfum are in rising order of strength, what are the two categories either side of these middling ones?