Notlob

The conversation at Guido’s went this way:

ArchiePonsonby

Good riddance to Bolton, an Establishment plant if ever there was one! Can anybody tell me just ONE of his pronouncements since becoming “leader”.  You’re in the final days, UKIP, there are masses of votes for the taking if you don’t elect a complete fucking clown …AGAIN!!!

jmshigham

Very much a plant. And this talk of suing – loves his party, doesn’t he?

ancientpopeye

Suing, puzzles me, for what, losing the vote decisively?

jmshigham

Yep, that’s very global establishment doing that sort of thing. Those are Remoaner tactics, people who have only a rudimentary concept of democracy.

What’s even more of concern is that Nigel backed him till the end. Now either Nigel’s judgment is highly suspect or he’s in on it.

We’re in a time now where the disinformation is so thick and layered all round that virtually nothing can be taken as what it purports to be any more – which suits the global establishment right down to the ground.

16 comments for “Notlob

1. February 18, 2018 at 11:34

Late, from Cato the Elder, a kipper:

OK, well, I’ll try to keep it brief.

I shared the above to convey my impressions.

To conclude : I don’t think there is a future for UKIP, I believe it to be a shambolic, amateur, factional and rudderless entity.

On top of the £200 K costs awarded against it in the defamation action, they spent another – say – £25,000 – in hiring the hall, security etc., so finances are in deficit, and it depends on a few funders, whose support was contingent – according to yesterday – on Bolton going, so not based on firm grounds. What happens when the next leader wants to do something they don’t like?

I do not think it will exist in 18 months time.

Carl Lee:

An entirely measured analysis. I think the question might be whether the Conservative Party can hold itself together over Brexit (you could say the same about Labour) and if a compromise is cut with the EU (as I figure will happen) and the JRM side of the party cuts loose with a more UKIP type agenda – drawing in support from that political arena leaving the neo-liberal globalist wing and the one-nation centre-right moderates to move back closer to the EU. I’m sure many are tempted by such a scenario but are held back by the realities of a FPT electoral system where such a split could make Labour a shoe-in at the next election.

• February 18, 2018 at 23:22

I don’t think there is a future for UKIP

Which means there is absolutely nothing to stop the Tories from betraying the country (or rather betraying the country more than they already have done).

I don’t think there is a future for the UK. There’s certainly no chance of a political solution. None at all.

Get out now if you can.

• February 19, 2018 at 02:45

Get out where? PC Australia and Turnbull?

2. Distant Relative
    February 18, 2018 at 11:51

We need an independent, who cannot be bought, to clear the swamp in our own backyard of British politics. Not much to ask is it?

• Mark Matis
      February 18, 2018 at 12:29

Said independent needs to be able and willing to finance his own campaign. You need a Donald Trump who believes in Great Britain as an independent sovereign nation, who has the money to fund a credible campaign, and is patriotic enough to spend his own money to do so. Is there anyone like that in Britain today?

• Distant Relative
        February 18, 2018 at 12:38

“Is there anyone like that in Britain today?”

Not that I’ve seen or heard of.

• The Blocked Dwarf
          February 18, 2018 at 13:14

Andrea: Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero.

Galileo: No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero. [Unglücklich das Land, das Helden nötig hat.]- Brecht

• February 18, 2018 at 13:21

Like a Mr. Hilter.

3. The Blocked Dwarf
    February 18, 2018 at 12:36

Notlob may be ‘bolton’ backwards but appositely enough in German it would mean ’emergency praise’ or ‘compelled praise in dire times’ something like that or

“I was forced to praise him” (Faragollum?)

I leave you with that thought whilst I go tackle something from the time that put the ‘ton’ in ‘Bolton’.

4. The Blocked Dwarf
    February 18, 2018 at 14:22

“Like a Mr. Hilter.”-JH

God that brings back memories! Monty Python , right?

5. Distant Relative
    February 18, 2018 at 18:05

It’s getting closer for the old buzzard (and fwends) trying to interfere with UK politics and other nefarious activities. https://truepundit.com/soros-backed-pro-mass-migration-ngo-funds-frozen-amidst-sex-abuse-fraud-claims/

• February 18, 2018 at 18:26

Don’t know why someone doesn’t bump him off.

• Distant Relative
        February 18, 2018 at 19:16

Nah! Confiscate all his amassed ill-gotten gains then ship him off to Hungary, or Russia and give him a fair trial for his war crimes 😉

• Mark Matis
          February 18, 2018 at 20:01

If there was still Rule of Law on the west side of the Pond, Georgie Boy and his entire operation would be in prison under RICO:

6. February 18, 2018 at 22:04

Let the guity be punished [Coolidge].