1. Something definitely wrong with it:
Signs of a potential school shooter:
1) Tells people online that he’s going to be a school shooter
2) Messages classmates with death threats
3) Parents report that he has “put a gun to others’ heads in past.”
4) Authorities visit 39 times, 2 FBI tips
YET FBI DID NOTHING.
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) 22 February 2018
Former Freemason, 51, found drunk and naked inside a huge pipe organ with a toy gun and remote-controlled police car says he got lost while trying to hand out cheeseburgers to the homeless
3. Think I’m losing my grip on reality – don’t understand any of this:
A huge fan of the Culture series is Elon Musk, whose SpaceX drone ships are named after Culture space vessels. Here’s how Amazon describes Consider Phlebas: “a kinetic, action-packed adventure on a huge canvas. The book draws upon the extraordinary world and mythology Banks created in the Culture, in which a highly advanced and progressive society ends up at war with the Idirans, a deeply religious, warlike race intent on dominating the entire galaxy.
4. And what?
“When they’re ready to be done with high school, they think, ‘That’s all the school I need, and I’m just going to go and find a job.’ ” That job, Gordon explains, might be on the family farm or at the egg-packaging plant or the factory that makes pulleys and conveyor belts, or driving trucks that haul grain.
[H/T the crew]