Wednesday

1. Time to annoy [un]Blocked Dwarf:

Sweet little boats, aren’t they, doncha fink?

2.  Now, just to clear up this moaning about the Wales try:

There it is.  Will Gatland and Wales now please stop the whinging?

3. Haven’t quite got into two stories yet – the Oxfam paedo thing or the Remoaner death threats to Leavers thing:

4. Like this one:

5.  Yep, these bstds need to be taken out and strangled at birth:

[H/T usual gang]

15 comments for “Wednesday

1. The Blocked Dwarf
    February 14, 2018 at 07:08

1.Not sure why you’d think that would annoy me? I grew up with North Sea fisherfolk and know precisely what a bunch of whinging, entitled , parasites they can be. That picture effects me the same way pictures of the Miners Strike would; I can hear Granddad Dwarf’s words of wisdom “Remember, no one owes you a living”. Like the Miners, the Fishermen have to face the new reality and simple fact that we, as a society, simply don’t eat the amount of fish we once did and the Dutch, Canadians, Chinese etc can get better fresher cheaper fish on to our supermarket shelves . All the grizzling about quotas and ‘exclusion zones’ won’t change that fact.

2. The Blocked Dwarf
    February 14, 2018 at 07:58

3. might that be because BrexSShiteurs don’t just threaten (and they surely do) but do ? Mair for example?

3. February 14, 2018 at 08:35
    • The Blocked Dwarf
      February 14, 2018 at 11:47

Jo Cox’s Mair not Eddie.

4. Jo
    February 14, 2018 at 10:47

Re 3 and QED:

You wrote: “Just tell me one Leaver who’s issued death threats to Remoaners? You can’t, can you? Q.E.D.”

Anna Soubry received death threats, according to many sources. Here are two:

• February 14, 2018 at 10:57

Yep but that’s from a troll, not from a bog standard Brexiteer.

On the other hand, Remoaners act a lot like Antifa, quite happy to go outside democracy and the rule of law.

• The Blocked Dwarf
        February 14, 2018 at 11:50

How many times have I read here(?) and elsewhere among the comments on supposed ‘libertarian’ blogs that Remainers and Supreme Court judges should be hanged?

Now, personally I assume such utterances are purely banter, jovial and good humoured and I’m more than happy to trade insults in the playground that is BrexSShite.

• February 14, 2018 at 12:38

Remainers and Supreme Court judges should be hanged?

Really? Show me where I’ve ever written that.

• The Blocked Dwarf
            February 14, 2018 at 13:47

If you thought I was saying *you*, personally, had, as opposed to possibly (hence the ‘?’) your commenters had, then put it down to my lack of grammar and punctuation, please. As far as I am aware, even at your frothiest you have never called for actual violence against the members of the other faith.

That said, I seem to recall a recent post where you were pushing the ‘imprison these traitors’ line ?

5. Jo
    February 14, 2018 at 11:35

So trolls on one side but “bog standard” Remainers on the other.

Mmmmmmmmmm!

• The Blocked Dwarf
      February 14, 2018 at 11:52

and clowns to the left of me….

6. Jo
    February 14, 2018 at 12:01

…. and to your right?

• The Blocked Dwarf
      February 14, 2018 at 13:49

Jokers of course. (as an anti-plebiscider more than a remainer I seem to be stuck in the middle between the two camps a lot of the time).

7. February 14, 2018 at 12:04

Methinks May needs to simply honour the vote and leave this pack of criminals in Brussels right now, not a penny more.

But of course, it ain’t gonna happen.

8. February 15, 2018 at 02:57

BD. We ran out of comment space because of the system, this refers to the thing about ‘imprisoning the bastards’ or even ‘deporting the bastards’, both which presuppose due process before they happen.

‘We’re coming for you’ presupposes vigilantism and violence. The ability to see that crucial difference is the difference between the lawful and the lawless.