Far Right terrorists

Oh no, here’s that dangerous terrorist again – the one handcuffed and led off to jail in London by Britain’s finest.

If you can stand it, here is some of her hate speech:

Oh no, does it never end? Here’s that other dangerous girl deported from Britain as well – brace yourselves for some extremist views:

The two terrorists raping, murdering and mutilating:

[There is another quite specific reason for including these two particular youtubes and it comes out in a post on Wednesday.]

10 comments for “Far Right terrorists

1. Wolfie
    March 13, 2018 at 07:41

She’d get on very well with my wife.

2. Distant Relative
    March 13, 2018 at 08:31

O/T Russia Investigation Summary. (NO COLLUSION BY TRUMP!)

Opposition spin will be……? 🙂

3. March 13, 2018 at 11:13

Either or both can terrorise me over a dinner any evening. I promise I won’t call a policeman.

4. Toodles McGhee
    March 13, 2018 at 21:38

You, A, would then have another opportunity to wear that white linen dinner jacket you had made for such occasions. Handsome, indeed, for such nice, lovely lassies.

So grateful to see such strong, thoughtful, intelligent, traditional, and yet fun loving and supportive young ladies. May God bless and keep them safe.

Now, where are the young men…? There is Martin Sellner. I am sure there are more. I am not always on the cutting edge….but working on it!

• March 14, 2018 at 03:08

You know of my linen jacket? It is a very nice one and pretty well the only one I have for ‘occasions’. Daily I have by burgundy leather one. I am fairly sure they would like that one too. 🙂

5. March 14, 2018 at 01:23

I believe what happened to these ladies was inevitable after the repeal of the anti-blasphemy law in the UK.

For your readers this meant removing blasphemy laws against Christians. One of the things I said at that time the law repealed was:

“I think that perhaps people don’t understand what it will lead to, which is erosion of the ethics and values that make up our society (which is after all based upon Christian values). If you start to take those away what is left?”

Two posts from the past with comments:

6. Toodles McGhee
    March 16, 2018 at 06:14

Sir Amfortas, indeed, the burgundy, leather jacket sounds perfect for a first casual meal with the lasses. I am sure you would wear it with a flair to which there would be no equal.

To be in the presence of such wisdom, strength of character, genteel manner (but with a wee bit of a naughty sense of humour), and a true Christian Soldier, the girls would hardly notice your clothes because you are clothed in something much more precious.

Still, you just can’t go wrong with that burgundy, leather jacket!
    Your friend,