Ginger and Megs

There was a poll of basically royalist supporters at the Express who were 55% for her and I’d say that across the country, it’s evens. I’m still in two minds about her.

Positives

1. The paedo’s mate Airmiles Andy intensely dislikes her.

2. Look, she’s just this gal trying to make good, she heard the tick-tock and trapped her girlhood dream prince. She’s secured the most gauche of the royals, the meathead.

3. “Duchess of Connaught” should set off a war with Ireland.  One wag suggest “Duchess of Botswana”. Duchess of Southern?  Duchess of Suits?  Duchess of Zane?

4. She’s pretty enough in a way, underneath the caked-on makeup and she can’t help the spindle-shanks.

Negatives

1. That divorce and the nasty and fast way it was done for what seemed climbing reasons.

2. The climbing itself.

3. The insincerity and gaucheness.

4. The dysfunctional family.

5. The dogs – one commenter wrote:

I think she should have the title Duchess of Battersea to remember the rescue dog she abandoned to come to the UK.

6. The things she was prepared to do onscreen, no shame.

7. That bloody femininazism and PCism.

Just thinking – if Megs was Rachel Zane in suits and Hairy was [ahem], does that make him InZane to marry her? [I’d get my coat, were we not coming into spring.]

10 comments for “Ginger and Megs

1. The Blocked Dwarf
    April 17, 2018 at 13:47

I have always felt Harry was trying valiantly to be the last true British prince – ie partying drunk (or smashed on ether) all night with women of low repute, spreading his seed on an industrial scale but brave/reckless enough to lead his Mother’s armies into battle on some godforsaken foreign muddy field. However someone should have told him that the office of Royal Concubine could be reinstated . Meg is better suited to the ‘Nell Gwynn’ role than the Lady Doe-eyed Di.

2. Penseivat
    April 17, 2018 at 14:16

Just think, offspring who are black AND ginger!

3. Ubermouth
    April 17, 2018 at 16:14

I rather like Harry,myself,although I wish he’s stop hunting.
    Not keen on Princess Pushy at all though.
    I give it no more than two years.
    Bet Prince Philip loves her!

4. Bill
    April 17, 2018 at 16:41

Is she real or simply a distraction?
    “You see, Meghan Markle, like her deceased mother-in-law (to be), Princess Diana is a construct – a made up persona.

Or put another way, Meghan doesn’t exist outside of newspaper reports, faked photos, forged documents and a series of actors who appear in public as and when is necessary… And you would not believe how easy it is to pull off a deception of such great magnitude.

Elfin Safe T warning;
    It is a sweary place so should such words offend don’t go similarly there are a couple of pictures of naked ladies so should such pictures offend don’t go.

5. wolfie
    April 17, 2018 at 18:30

Mistress not wife.

6. Distant Relative
    April 18, 2018 at 09:49

Whinger and Dregs. There. Fixed it for you. 🙂

7. rapscallion
    April 18, 2018 at 13:12

I never had much time for her to start with, but when she came out her anti-Trump stance and her views on Brexit – she was against it. I’m afraid that was it.

She has to remember that she is not British, and as she is marrying a member of the Royal Family she has to keep her gob well and truly shut vis-a-vis politics.

Come to think of it I’m not entirely happy with Harry’s politics either, especially the way he kowtowed to Obummer.

• April 18, 2018 at 15:18

Yep, I’m not going to bother watching the wedding – maybe the news reports later.

8. Bill