1. For how long have I been saying that women should NOT play football or rugby competitively because of their physique and risk of injury of the worst kind?
Someone really needs to protect them from themselves.
2. Haiku asks WTF and I second that:
3. Anthony Watts on form, via Chuckles:
You can see the full image here, and click the image again to zoom in on it. The sheer magnitude of area covered by ice and snow is quite impressive, and it’s a useful image to show to “I read the headline only” alarmists who believe that the North pole is either burning up, missing most of its ice and snow, or both.
4. Laughable revisionist fantasies you may have missed:
Mercury 13: This documentary profiles women who were tested in 1961 for spaceflight, but had their dreams dashed when only men were chosen to become astronauts.
5. None of this creampuff almost rape, let’s have some of the real stuff:
Of course, it was the gals in Sweden who demanded the nation import millions of swarthy males from over the horizon, so the Swedes could have a real rape problem, rather than an imaginary one. That most likely means the girls of the #metoo movement will be demanding the same for us.
6. Finally, it’s Saturday, don’t forget to drive yourself to drink tonight:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]