1. What a washout today. Only thing for it is to eat and drink – salmon and wedges and a glass of vino or eight:
2. Just who wanted this in the first place? I mean, who is behind this, driving it globally?
“This sort of thing” was being hit by commercial hard sells.
3. More on the FBI, this time on encryption:
4. The narrative shakedown continues:
5. Just give us money:
Chuckles comments: “The narrative, the narrative. Remember your Gramsci. The entire article/press release is straw men and ‘maybes’, there is no factuality involved.
Since England has more water than they know what to do with, shortages and scarcity must be manufactured, which they have done. And Environment UK and the water companies now control it top to bottom.
They will decide if there’s a shortage or not, but you must understand that shortages have nothing to do with the amount of water around.”
6. Haiku’s eyes are, of course, on techie things: “As ever, we can’t resist staring at photogenic rocket launches:”
7. Lastly for now, we at N.O. adore this one, hope you do too:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]