Wednesday

1. Spray can will fix it:

2. First of the left-liberal warnings:

And another – surprising from the NYT:

3.  You know, there’s something quite off about Megs’s father.  For all the words about her scheming, conniving ways, it’s still her biggest day, her bleedin’ wedding.  It’s his little girl for crying out loud.

Now, as someone in that heart boat, I can say that the day of the operation is elective – they can artificially maintain you, he can be propped up in a wheelchair – it’s nowt to do with that. It was unnecessary for him to have it today and even if he does, he can still be wheeled in for Saturday

I’m sorry but he comes over as quite narcissistic to me, hypochondriac. It maybe that the neglect by his daughter is what it’s all about – she texts him rather than go to him?

4. Ah, now, apart from misspelling whisky, the sentiments are fine:

5. Now we know you’re into sand drawing machines, so here y’are:

6. Haiku calls this impressive:

[H/T the crew]

10 comments for “Wednesday

1. Ubermouth
    May 16, 2018 at 11:45

I think he was disinvited so was doing damage-control.
    Who can blame the poor soul for trying to make a much needed quick buck given his meagre existence? Why is she not assisting the father who did so much for her,including(reportedly) going bankrupt paying her debts?She is listed as having a me worth of 5 million dollars.
    Why was he not at her first wedding?
    Why had Harry not been introduced to him?
    Seems poor Mr.Marble is not as adored as she puroprts!
    I don’t agree with the despicable way her siblings have publicly trashed her,but I don’t doubt the veracity of what they have to say about her.
    Her dad lives in a rundown Mexican border town trying to stretch a few hundred a month…Her mum,by contrast,who also declared bankruptcy(in 2006,I believe) lives in a wealthy African American area equivalent to Bel Air.
    It is clear which parent is adored and which one is not!
    Some humanitarian!
    When she bailed on “the love of her life” she did not have the courtesy to inform him his marriage was over in person or even over the phone.She sent back her engagement and wedding ring with a Dear John note and he never had access to her again to even clarify why the marriage was over.
    When she first began dating Harry she was in a two year live in relationship with a well connected celebrity chef whom she had to slough off to make herself single for her next stepping stone!
    Seems that whether it is father,siblings,nieces and nephews, husbands,friends,future-,potential husbands,home cities,religion,career even her beloved dogs,nothing and no one is sacred,and everything and everyone can be discarded for better prospects that serve her purposes better.I
    She had scant acting credits to her name,no one had ever heard of her and now she has landed on the world stage with global fame!She will now remodel herself as the next Diana!
    Sad.Fake princess.Take humanitarian.
    Useless daddy’s girl.

2. Ken Craggs
    May 16, 2018 at 11:50
  3. Ubermouth
    May 16, 2018 at 11:51

*Not that I wanted Harry for myself,or anything.

4. May 16, 2018 at 12:09

Try to get a Christian message on the side of a bus and you get lumbered with a hate-crime tar and feathering.

5. dearieme
    May 16, 2018 at 12:55

If the bloke needs a heart operation will any airline fly him across the Atlantic?

6. Bill
    May 16, 2018 at 12:59

6 I call it very impressive as the thing can leave earths atmosphere that is spinning at 1038 mph and enter space where according to NASA there is a 1,000,000 mph solar wind ‘blowing’ and not only but also it can come back in again arse end first without having its rocket nozzle blown/burnt off and land upright on the landing target which is also spinning 1038 mph in an east to west direction.
    “It is real because it looks so fake” said young Elon and who could argue?

7. The Blocked Dwarf
    May 16, 2018 at 13:19

1.Brexit means BritStan. Khan is probably a shoo-in for leader of the first reformed, elected House of Lords. The writing is on the wall and the busses, people. Wake up and smell the mint tea.

• May 16, 2018 at 14:32

That’s precisely what being in the EU means – Muslim takeover. Amazing you have this mental block no one else informed does.

• The Blocked Dwarf
        May 16, 2018 at 15:28

If the real threat was that easy to spot then it wouldn’t be a threat. A hundred-thousand or even a million Muslims in the EU or the UK more or less aren’t a problem, our reaction to them is. What was it Mark Twain said “when you find yourself agreeing with everyone else then you are in the wrong” or words to that effect? All those perceived strengths that the Brexiters bang on about are the very things that Islam will use to defeat and subjugate us. The sword of Islam is easy to counter, Allah’s voice in the wind to the ears of his servants not.

• robbo
          May 16, 2018 at 16:09

Remoaner, they’re ringing out our song of love
          I press eu impress eu
          And bless the day eu taught me to care
          To always remember
          The Eu flag you wear in your hair

Remoaner when day is done you’ll hear my call
          Remoaner, we’ll meet beside the Berlin wall
          I dread the dawn
          When I find eu gone
          Remoaner I need eu my own

Remoaner, I hear the mission bells above
          Remoaner , they’re ringing out our song of love
          I press eu, impress eu
          And bless the day eu taught me to care
          To always remember
          The eu flag you wear in your hair

Remoaner, when day is done eull hear my call
          Remoaner, we’ll meet beside the Berlin wall
          I dread the dawn
          When I find eu gone
          Remoaner, I need eu, my own

Remoaner