1. Spray can will fix it:
2. First of the left-liberal warnings:
And another – surprising from the NYT:
3. You know, there’s something quite off about Megs’s father. For all the words about her scheming, conniving ways, it’s still her biggest day, her bleedin’ wedding. It’s his little girl for crying out loud.
Now, as someone in that heart boat, I can say that the day of the operation is elective – they can artificially maintain you, he can be propped up in a wheelchair – it’s nowt to do with that. It was unnecessary for him to have it today and even if he does, he can still be wheeled in for Saturday
I’m sorry but he comes over as quite narcissistic to me, hypochondriac. It maybe that the neglect by his daughter is what it’s all about – she texts him rather than go to him?
4. Ah, now, apart from misspelling whisky, the sentiments are fine:
5. Now we know you’re into sand drawing machines, so here y’are:
6. Haiku calls this impressive:
[H/T the crew]