Not a reference to ice but to Royal Ascot. I’m going to pull no punches about these damsels below. The pics are by various sources at the Wail – by the time I composed this post and went to the Wail for the url, it had gone and become something about Sparkle.
Now, the theme of this post is what is nice and why, what is awful and why.
Nice and why
1. Age truly doesn’t come into it for me – if she holds and conducts herself as a lady, that will do me, thanks:
2. Possibly the nicest there:
3. This one would be the benchmark for most people – young, elegant, nice deportment and smile. Hair up is a big factor with me:
4. There could be few objections – the outfit, the deportment, the smile, the modesty – another benchmark:
Nice and awful
5. Lady on our left – feminine in her body language, no man woul move like that – she’s OK. The one on our right – aagghh!! When I were a lad, I was taught to stand upright, head back, stomach in, smile and speak when spoken to. That’s for a boy, mind, for a man, not for a blinkin’ woman – who needs a sergeant-major woman?
The whole body language of that female in white is wrong – women don’t stand like men, also look at the cynical, me-me-me facial expression – avarice all over it, harsh voice I’d wager, aggressive, look at that clenched fist:
Awful and why
6. It’s not so much the fatness, the porcine aspect of these three. With the one in the middle – it’s the tattoo straight away – ladies don’t do that. It’s mainly the aggressive way of walking. With the one on our right, it’s her masculine manner, at the same time letting her mammaries flop out – the whole body language is bad, so harsh and aggressive and the lovely dress does not hide it:
7. First look at this one below and you’d be forgiven for thinking she’s on the wrong list – clearly a prettily shaped face, hair up, nice outfit, navy is one of my colours but then I looked closely and realized she was not nice at all – pretty, yes but knows it full well and as hard as nails. The instant a woman acts as if she’s full of her own beauty, she ceases being beautiful and that’s me gone.
Then came the photo on our right and just look at that hands-on-hips business – you couldn’t get less feminine than that. This is a classic case of if she was in eastern Europe, she’d look wonderful. Here she looks westernised, self-entitled and horrible:
8. I really do strongly object to kids being sexualised, so look at the kid on our right with her open cleavage. You don’t do that to kids in public!
9. The Muslim effect -really goes well at a race meet, doesn’t it?