The rank dishonesty of Mad Cow Maddow

… and most Democrats, Labour, RINOs, CINOs, Remoaners.

I was unfortunate enough to see a Bill Whittle episode on Mad Cow and thought she couldn’t be as bad as he made out.

She was. She was worse.  It was about the Reno air show and there was a crash of an ageing plane, some people were hurt.  Mad Cow went on MSNBC and called for all air shows to be banned – that’s the sort of thing the left does.

MSNBC’s ratings dipped drastically in recent months but there are still poor sods watching that creature. You’ve never known me have a real go at lesbians before but I shall in her case – she has dyke written all over her, with the hysterical emotion-riddled excuse for journalism she goes on about.

Now, these kids at the border.  The one they were running, the mother, has been done for smuggling, she deliberately put her kid in harm’s way and then cried to the Democrats – they know they can.

As just about anyone sane said to these disingenuous people – if you don’t cross the border illegally, then there are no separations.  As it was, these were holdovers from the Obama era – the only caged children were done by Obama, just like the Fast and Furious killings  – yep, he really loved Mexicans, did Barry the Kenyan.

See, it’s all so false.  Now either Mad Cow is well aware of all this, in which case she is criminally manipulating stupid Democrat voters or else she really believes her rubbish without even bothering to read the sane press, which lays it out clearly.

In which case, she’s a terrible journo and she only reinforces all the things I’ve written this week about certain types of women.

This crying thing was nauseating.

As for Fonda:

This was the Tweet:

Twitter were asked to act but they kept his a/c up.  When a rightwing person posts anything slightly offensive, the a/c is taken down, pending investigation.

Mark Dice:

So Roger Stone got permanently banned from Twitter for swearing at CNN, but Peter Fonda makes rape threats to a child and Twitter lets him keep his account. Twitter’s leadership is despicable.

Not to worry though – Chuck Woolery just reports that FLOTUS has reported him to the Secret Service.

These are the sorts of people Democrats are. Our equivalents are Soubry, Grieves and the House of Lords.

Finally this evening or it will go on all night:

21 comments for “The rank dishonesty of Mad Cow Maddow

1. Chrystal
    June 20, 2018 at 19:42

“As it was, these were holdovers from the Obama era – the only caged children were done by Obama, just like the Fast and Furious killings – yep, he really loved Mexicans, did Barry the Kenyan.”

Your source for this, please?

As you know, this is only the second time I have commented in 2-1/2 years. I am asking because this issue is very important to America, right now, and it’s critically important that now, more than ever, we separate belief versus fact before we publish it

Unlike Snopes, Politifact is the fact-checking organization often cited by both Conservatives as well as Liberals to debunk false claims. You may be interested in what they have to say:

FYI, I don’t watch Rachel Maddow since the tax return incident. The majority of Americans don’t, right or left.

• June 20, 2018 at 19:54

Politifact is the fact-checking organization

Pure left. The very expression “fact checking” means checked by the Democrats – this was seen at the debates.

Your source for this, please?

Posts passim – it’s been covered here many times. Just enter the keywords and it will come up.

Here you go:

As for Trump “policy”, no, this was a Democrat lie – Trump’s admin, with him not being aware of it, was continuing what Obama had in place.

That’s an end to that then.

Now, the weasel words “fact check” again. The only people who ever use this expression are the left so anyone you see using it is just that – of the left. Therefore to be dismissed.

Stonewall Jackson just now:

The law states that you can only keep the kids detained for 20 days, which is why they get separated from their parents. What the left has done now is actually ensure that the kids will be detained for longer than 20 days, for as long as the parent is detained. Epic backfire.

Amanda Mendez just now:

Dear Democrats, there are currently 400,000 children in foster care in the United States.
      Children who were “separated” from their parents. TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN and stop pushing your false narrative just because you hate Trump.

• Distant Relative
        June 20, 2018 at 20:34

Poubelled 🙂

2. Distant Relative
    June 20, 2018 at 19:50

Madcow isn’t even a good actress. That guff performance this morning was cringeworthy.

“These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
    ABC – Cecilia Vega
    WSJ – Laura Meckler
    WSJ – Peter Nicholas
    WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
    Yahoo – Matt Bai
    THE BRIDGE: PODESTA GROUP
    Bridge between media, FBI/DOJ, HRC+
    Why did the Podesta Group close?
    Public charges?
    Why close?
    When did Huber start?
    November?
    JP/ Huma NOV.
    Sealed.
    Do they know?
    Why did the Podesta group close?
    Why no leaks?
    Who else knows?
    HRC deal request?
    Why?
    IG>Huber
    Can IG disclose evidence in pending criminal cases in public disclosures/reports?
    Why not?
    Grand jury TAINT/BIAS?
    Everyone has an opinion.
    Clickbait.
    Q”

Recognise anyone in that list?

Re that scumbag Peter Henry Fonda -“A list”??? Melania reported him to FBI so he should be getting a visit sometime soon. Does he know any paedos? His rantings qualify him for an insanity plea.

Btw, he has a new film out in a few days.

3. June 20, 2018 at 20:36

Breaking news – POTUS has just signed an Executive Order overturning Obama’s and the DNC’s policy from 2014.

That’s the way it’s done now when Democrats do not impede it.

4. June 20, 2018 at 21:09

Right, time to restate the policy of this blog which seems to have gone missing.

Best this is done as a post now and then the link will be put onto the Policies page.

5. The Blocked Dwarf
    June 20, 2018 at 22:58

“Our equivalents are Soubry, Grieves and the House of Lords.”

Soubry yes very much so, but Grieves and the HoL….if May and Co had done their job (and they only but one- as I’m sure you’ll agree) half as well as Grieves and the HoL did theirs then there would have been no need for the parliamentary ping-pong….or should that be ‘whiff whaff’…?

Not sure if putting Brexit in the hands of Bercow was really a good move…but maybe they’ll replace him before then.

6. Ubermouth
    June 21, 2018 at 04:10

I should think that Peter Fonda was being facetious and not making threats( or even a serious suggestion).Flotus’ reaction borders on hysterical,stupid cow.
    Given the proclivity for high-powered,well-connected and protected pedo rings in the higher echelons of government and corporate America,coupled with the hundreds of “missing” immigrant children the gov’t clearly did not safeguard,Who could agree separating defenceless children from parents is a GOOD idea regardless of how or where they are ‘warehoused’?
    This is ,or should be,a human issue,not left v right,republican v democrat.
    The undeniable and indefensible fact is that children are being held hostage for political leverage to get the wall at the expense of the children’s long-term health Trump can’t force by any other means.
    And how is this any different than any other pogrom,except it is a pedo superstore!

• June 21, 2018 at 08:49

There’s a river in Egypt, Uber – do you know its name?

• Ubermouth
        June 21, 2018 at 12:29

I think you’re in denial if you don’t think that some of these missing kids have been whisked off for nefarious reasons or that somehow they deserve to suffer consequences of strong-armed tactics/politics.
        Trump is everything you stand opposed to.I am gobsmacked that you can’t see it!
        And I have no doubt that,like the Fema camps,these “cages” will soon house Americans denied their constitutional rights and due process.
        When they want to force such change,they start with the immigrants and crims first as no one cares!

Trump’s wall keeps people’in’ too,cut off from an easily accessible country with no extradition treaties with U.S.
        He has stated he intends to militarize and increase police force,reintroduce stop and search policies,talks of “safe zones” and one does not have to make much of a leap to guess he will introduce id cards(or microchips) for citizens,curfews,restricting free movement, and turning the streets into heavily-patrolled armed guards,with camps and cages already in place for dissenters.
        He is altering who the States allies and foes are,preferring leaders of dictatorships as he squeezes out former allies out of trade and coalitions.
        By the time the American people wake up,it will be too late to save the democratic way of life.
        Now is the time to wake up,rise up and stop this evil dictator,Trump!
        How the &%£#!! can you,of all people,James,NOT see this?
        Don’t forget,in 1938 Hitler,as chancellor, was Time’s Man of the Year!
        And when the shtf,you will only wish Europe was united.They will need to be!

7. Toodles McGhee
    June 21, 2018 at 08:42

Uber, I mean no disrepect to you and know you are trying to give that Fonda thing the benefit of the doubt, but consider if Peter Fonda had attacked Trudeau’s wife and family in such a vile, disgusting and offensive manner.

The term ‘soy boy’ was very stressful to you and as I recall, you were quite agitated by those who used the term ‘soy boy’ when referring to your ‘leader,’ Trudeau. You thought it was disrespectful. The ‘leader’ of Canada, I presume, is into eating soy based products instead of eating meat anyway.

So, although a bit silly, as some are wont to be, it is not vile, digesting…I mean disgusting, harmful, and utterly offensive as compared to what that ‘Fonda thing that he is’ tweeted about a child. Yes it was very disrespectful to our President and his family, but it would be just as offensive if it were a foundling, or anybody else for that matter. Perhaps he should enter that place he so wants our President’s son to go. I will be glad to hold the door and shove the ‘Peter Fonda thing that he is’ in myself. Now you may think I am being ugly. I am. I say it to make a point.

You are a tender soul, Uber and smart…you are a nurse, correct? I am awed by nurses…many of my friends are nurses. Hearing you speak of your cat as you have, your concern for others prove you are a kind one. You, several times that I know and I am sure way more than that, have shown great concern for James, our host and your friend, regarding his health and well being.
    Although, I know he often disagrees with you and you often disagree with him, I can see the care, the fondness there is between you.

I have said things before without thinking it all the way through and have had a friend and even a foe point it out to me. I hope I am not a foe, for with your tender heart and cheeky personality, it would grieve me if you thought of me as one.

You do not know me. Once Amfortas commented after someone, another reader of N.O. (at least he, she or it has taste to be an avid reader here) I assume, must have said something to him about me.(What I did to offend the unknown ‘it’ I do not know, and at this point care not one iota) He commented in response to what ‘it’ said that he didn’t even know who this Toodles was.

I could be wrong on this point, as I am drawing conclusions from bits and pieces that I have gleaned at the time the incident occurred and nor do I think you, Uber, were the one to do such a thing. I cannot imagine you to ever be the type to try and intimidate Amfortas, James, or the Man in the Moon against being friendly to me, or having a pleasant exchange with me or to anyone else as I believe this reader did. You are the type, I believe, who would want to get in the middle of all the fun. Perhaps that person too, was unaware of their immature and verging on wicked behaviour.

You might say something, or not, making fun of me. That is fine. Complain, tease about me – go ahead, I put myself out there, (I am not saying you have, but if you do/did you probably would have a good reason)but to provoke a person, maybe even shame them from what they choose to do is not your style at all. Nope. I thought Amfortas and I had an occasional pleasant exchange. ‘It’ must have pointed out something shameful about me to him. I can’t see you taking someone’s joy away on purpose, which I believe that person tried to do and actually did, but as I said, maybe that person wasn’t aware, became confused, maybe had too much wine. That can happen.

All that to say, James and many others are correct about the devious things going on in the world. The way people are purposely provoking each other, the way people get ultra offended and sensitive about their concerns, but are just as offensive to someone else and that person’s concern. It seems to me that people are purposely being pitted against one another. It is as if the invisible bullies are surrounding our society and are hissing things in the ears of people, little things to rile us regular folks into hating, fussing fighting amongst ourselves. We (and I mean that society in general)need to be very, very careful to not allow the hissers to provoke us (again, society in general…or you and I) into anger as it blinds us, deafens us to thoughtfulness and clear thinking.

I want to add, that I am not above all the things I have just discussed. I get angry, say things I shouldn’t, knee jerk react. I just think society (we ) need to be more thoughtful in word and deed.

Also, in my last comment to you, Uber, a week or so ago, I haven’t even read it over. I had fallen asleep and accidentally posted it before it was finished. I had been on baby duty with my grandchild all day and night as my daughter had become ill, high fever and her husband was way over on a different coast from us. I will have to read it so I will know what I said, not that I am backing off…just don’t ‘member…and had not had a drop of wine, before I whined!

Toodles to you and wishing you a happy day and much joy, dear Ubermouth. 🙂

8. Ubermouth
    June 21, 2018 at 12:07

Toodles,
    I read your comment of last week on the fly.Was not at all offended but when I had time to go back and comment,could not find the right post.
    I think you are positively delightful,Toodles(and have been accused,in fact, of being you and every other person here,by who I presume tried to warn Amfy away from you?).
    In any event, I have not ever been offended by you and don’t fall out with people over politics or their right to their opinion.Or I would not have been friends with James for 11 years now. He is my favourite ‘Deplorable’.
    I stand by what I said in my post about the kids.And Soy Boy comments,which is not a reference to him being vegetarian(I don’t think he is) but more a reference to Katy Perry’s song, Ur So Gay.
    The difference between Trump and Justin is that Justin embraces everyone.Trump is against humanity.

• June 21, 2018 at 12:14

Justin embraces everyone.

Just threw up. DJT does as any parent should – tough love. An infantilised left does not understand nor appreciate.

• Ubermouth
        June 21, 2018 at 12:51

James,

Well, I would rather live in a multi-cultural,peace-loving,people-respecting society than what Trump et al are turning America into(and it’s not great).They don’t even have a national health care system(and not because they can’t afford it!)
        And stop making this about left v right,woman v man,republican v democrat.
        Labels and buzzwords are tactics to categorize then marginalize/demonize and invalidate anyone with a differing opinion.
        And isn’t that something you accuse the left of doing?
        There is nothing infantile about any of my views or opinions stated here tonight( or EVER lol) and you will pay a heavy price in emails! 🙂

• June 21, 2018 at 13:52

Well, I would rather live in a multi-cultural,peace-loving,people …

Stop right there – this is the delusion you’re under. It is precisely the opposite – it has caused all sorts of social disintegration. Think for one moment why we’re so up in arms – it’s social reality, Uber.

In every single case of multiculturalism, no exceptions anywhere, it has caused only division, rancour and civil war. You see, it’s fine you being this dogooding, luv-all person but they are not of your opinion, the diverse.

And it’s not just that – the PTB know it full well and want the conflagration – the barriers around the Eiffel Tower are a perfect example. The rapes and killings. Do you honestly think the rapes of 1400 Rotherham girls, the Telford ones too, was due to our hate speech? Or was it due to this diversity? Hmmmm?

Look at that stupid girl who went, on her own, for a tour through the middle-east to prove that she was safe. She was murdered. Also those Austrian girls. We’re dealing here with animals, savages.

We just can’t get you to see reality. Sigh.

• Ubermouth
        June 21, 2018 at 13:08

I am sure every person subject to a dictatorship
        ( and under threat of death) will claim ‘papa’ is only showing tough love.

9. Distant Relative
    June 21, 2018 at 14:53

“Facetious” my @r$€! This > bottom left https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgInfqHVMAA8aIL.jpg He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

10. Toodles McGhee
    June 21, 2018 at 14:56

There are so many jollies to be had in kicking a dead cow before it is time to moooove on, but just one more kick or two from me.

Ubermouth, I appreciate you have much to say…believe me I know the words def add up with me, so I understand if you can’t tap on everything in one go. Still, I am interested in and if you have anything to pronounce in reference to what I said in your defense of what that ‘actor thing’ said and how it would have been received by you, had the tweet been directed to your great and wise figurehead, Trudeau and his family.

As far as Katy Perry…her songs are …uh, er I just don’t listen to the words, or her unless she happens to be doing her thing where I happen to be at the time, but I will take a gander sometime and give it, the song and her, due respect.

Thanks for letting me milk this subject for all it is worth. After this, I shall, as someone quite near and dear to me said to do under similar circumstances, which essentially and is almost exactly what was said and it still holds true and that is to shake the dust off my feet and move on.

Oh, and no, I did not think you were a weasle, slinking around with misdeeds in mind, Uber. That is one thing I am sure of, because you are very open. I do not agree on many things you espouse and vice versa, but do know where you stand and of that I am appreciative.

….’oh my, dust is flying everywhere!’