Advice for today’s young ladies

First off, your shoes must be right, before anything involving character or behaviour, so here are your $850 platform crocs:

Of course, the second most important thing is to remain a lady:

Don’t bother your head about who the father is or is not, the third important thing, after applying for single mother benefits, is which of the three genders or more your child will be:

And finally, you’re going to need some cash, so if you can bring down a white man as well in the process, you’ve done well.  Make cry rape a lucrative art form:

Think that just about covers it.

[H/T Chuckles and haiku]

10 comments for “Advice for today’s young ladies

1. Doonhamer
    July 17, 2018 at 17:45

I don’t know how you can sleep at night.

• July 17, 2018 at 18:36

Admittedly it’s difficult with a broken tooth.

2. The World Weary Dwarf
    July 17, 2018 at 18:13

Why do I *never* get invited to *those* types of weddings?

• Mark Matis
      July 17, 2018 at 18:35

That should be obvious. Yours is simply not big enough to satisfy them.
      }:-]

• The World Weary Dwarf
        July 17, 2018 at 18:57

*says nothing but nonchalantly licks his eyebrows*

3. July 17, 2018 at 18:37

But at least WWD sleeps well at night.

• The Blocked Dwarf
      July 17, 2018 at 19:04

If only. Enough sins to keep me awake at night from here to the Last Judgement. Hell may be a real place to some Christians, for me I just need to close my eyes.
      *right, that’s put a damper on my mood (as if the shenanigans in the House Of Conmen wasn’t enough) so I shall go back to work on transferring a recording from something called ‘a cassette tape’ to my laptop, via an ancient Walkman and some ‘gubbins’ my Dad picked up at Lidls.

4. July 17, 2018 at 19:10

This post seems to have gone down well. 🙂 See how the next one in half an hour grabs everyone.

5. July 18, 2018 at 03:21

The red flags are getting louder and louder.

Thankfully.

6. July 18, 2018 at 06:50

They are.

I’m at pains to say to Doonhamer that, assuming the comment was directed at me and not at the modern woman, it very much needs to be publicised because such wrongheadedness has led to such vacuity [vacuousness?] in ones so young and they can only destroy western society en masse, such attitudes.

I see that sort of female as a quite legitimate target, nay a target which must be targetted. Why not? Why should they have special pleading, special immunity from criticism?