1. Electoral Commission completely unbiased – right:
2. Trump and those tweets:
3. Hear of WeWork? You probably wouldn’t want to:
4. The decline of school sports:
In fairness, all sports have seen a decline in youth participation. People like to blame video games and social media, but those are symptoms. Youth sports require a high degree of parental support and involvement. They also require infrastructure. That local ball field exists because the city, town or county makes it a priority. That happens when you have a society of strong families adhering to traditional roles. When those families are not there to volunteer and agitate for youth sports leagues, inevitably those leagues atrophy.
5. This is worth a full post but let’s just list it here for now:
6. Last but not least, never forget this curious fact:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]