Friday

1. Years ago I might have looked at this pic and thought what a honey. Now I see a silly little Millennial with stupidity in her eyes. Yep, she’s a brainwashed, ‘love refuges’ Swede who goes near one of the savages, like going near a Komodo Daragon, and getting raped and/or murdered.  Really intelligent.

And still never learning.

2. Total load of cobblers from this brainwashed little mite in turn:

3. Just without words on this one:

4. Ad-blocking browser Brave says Google is breaking EU privacy law:

5. And:

[H/T Chuckles and haiku]

16 comments for “Friday

1. The Blocked Dwarf
    September 14, 2018 at 07:38

1.Sweden banned the striking of children decades ago (as early as the 70s?) . Result is what we see…generations who badly need a slap upside the head -or a trip over her husband’s knee.

• September 14, 2018 at 08:28

There’s much to be said.

• James Strong
        September 14, 2018 at 16:09

One of things to be said about a husband who puts his wife over his knee, the implication being that it’s for a good smacking, is that he is a complete c*nt.

• September 14, 2018 at 16:44

That’s a bit of a naughty word in front of ladies.

Anyway, I’ve never done that, even as a joke or in response to a request.

🙂

2. Bill
    September 14, 2018 at 10:24

1. Wow, the amount of information you get out of a single picture of a young blond girl.

2. To expect anything but cobblers from the Mail is delusional.

4. Small firm whining about a big firm, no change there then.

This sick world is sick thanks to the efforts of those who deem themselves to be adults making adult decisions about adult problems and in the process ducking things up.

• September 14, 2018 at 11:29

N1 – don’t forget they were my profession for a long time, that age, it was my job to know them back to front and inside out.

• Bill
        September 14, 2018 at 12:22

Fair does but you cannot even see her eyes!

Teaching and pimping differentiated by the hidden meanings of words, if your NI is any measure, although do you do sound more madam than pimp. For me I discovered long ago appearances are not just deceptive they create the wrong mental images.

3. September 14, 2018 at 10:52

Has Margaret been screwed yet?

• September 14, 2018 at 16:45

Elucidate.

• James Strong
        September 14, 2018 at 20:39

I took him to be referring to a programme on TV about the late Princess Margaret.

I believe she was a ‘fun-loving’ girl.

A sort of Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn or Martina Hingis for the UK (?).

4. wolfie
    September 14, 2018 at 21:22

I had a massive crush on a neighbour’s Swedish au pair when I was a boy. The adult realisation that they were insane was quite a blow, so lovely to look at yet so infuriating to talk to.

• September 14, 2018 at 21:28

I met a few of them in Europe. Insane is right and that is reflected in their society today.

5. FrankC
    September 14, 2018 at 21:47

4. Sounded interesting, but I’m not signing up for a cartload of old tat just to read it.

6. September 15, 2018 at 03:06

The young girl at the top sufferes from the same ailment as all of her age. Pretty she is. Captivating she may be. But she still has the cradle marks on her cute bum and her brain has yet to fire up. She knows sod all.

• Bill
      September 15, 2018 at 07:47

Once again truly amazing how much can be drawn out of a photograph. I am in awe of the visionary capabilities of numerous people on here.