Post navigation

11 comments for “Less red meat please

1. Toodles McGhee
    September 13, 2018 at 18:05

Prepare that fish medium rare please.

2. Toodles McGhee
    September 14, 2018 at 06:50

Aren’t we a bit conceited, JH? I am sure with good reason, no doubt.

I better be moooooving on.

• The Blocked Dwarf
      September 14, 2018 at 07:34

James kine-ceited ? Not really, although he does milk things and churns out some nonsense…. you’d best be moo-ving on *hands you your cud*

• September 14, 2018 at 07:53

That last one, Toodles, is a strangling offence.

BD – wotchit, you.

3. Toodles McGhee
    September 15, 2018 at 05:18

I do see you are tempting me into debait, sir. I utterly refuse to be reeled in by the likes of ewe two!

• September 15, 2018 at 07:18

And I see we’re dealing here with that most dangerous of animals, a clever woman.

Now I need to play fair here, Toodles, as you may not be aware of a comedy series in Britain from the 60s or rather – you may be aware of it but not of this particular sketch, below.

Keep your eye on that “most dangerous of animals” quip and observe:

4. Chuckles
    September 15, 2018 at 08:53

Know your plaice.

5. The Blocked Dwarf
    September 15, 2018 at 11:21

Someone is floundering methinks…or giving in to their bass instincts. Too much molly codling ? I just don’t minnow.

6. Toodles McGhee
    September 15, 2018 at 18:54

Oooookaaaaay now. I think some of ewe have that kinder school mentality.
    Your words have cut line me to the gut — to my very sole. If you aren’t careful, I just might make minced meat out of this herd of bleating Brits!

7. Toodles McGhee
    September 15, 2018 at 20:04

Ooops. Methinks Toodles hath made a mistake. I feel very sheepish at the moment. Had I known it was the Battle of Britian Day I would have saved my comments to come up another day or not at all.

Both feet are stuck in my usually more polite mouth. I just may leave them be for a while. That way I may not unduly offend as I may have on this Battle of Britian Day.

Forgive?