1. Never more true than today:
2. Hate it when that happens:
3. Tech triple whammy from haiku:
# Bit like the motor industry – could it be that, as an example, mid-range graphics cards are $600 ? And that’s before you build the box to put it in:
It’s fairly obvious that economics & elasticity are not mandatory amongst the PR (and most journalists) crowd.
# Cell-phones desperate to morph into cameras – yawn:
4. Microdave suggests:
5. We’ve never heard this before:
6. Not very good at what they do then:
7. Last but not least, difficult to make a french onion stewy-soup seem enticing whilst still in the pan – cheated with the french onion bit, then added onion, pepper, cabbage, egg, pork, chives, tomatoes, shall throw in some creme fraiche in the bowl and some chopped herbs over that. You?
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]