1 and 2. A group of women in 1929 were promoting the Grays Harbor scheme to advertise local businesses. What was the invention and what were the businesses?
3. Lloyd Groff Copeman watched ice flaking off his boot in 1928. He then went on to invent the first flexible what? [That one I read on my plastic bread bag.]
4. The impulsoria was an 1850 machine invented in Italy by Clemente Masserano to use animal power on railways. Which animal?
5. The revolver-camera automatically took a picture when you pulled the trigger of which pistol?
6. The dynasphere was an electrically-driven device, capable of speeds of 30mph, and invented by Mr J. A. Purves of Taunton and son. What form did it take?
7. By 1938, the prospect of Britain entering into war with Germany looked increasingly likely. With this in mind, FW Mills from Kent designed a large pram to protect babies and toddlers. What from though?
[H/T Paul Ratner and History Extra]