1. A question which must be put to the Blocked Dwarf before we even begin:
2. Scraping the bottom of the barrel? Very short run?
3. Ha ha ha,love it – he is not enamoured of Scousers, methinks:
The English port of Liverpool is famous for three things: soccer, music and violence. Historically it falls within the boundaries of Lancashire, but culturally it has never fitted there. It’s always been too self-assertive and idiosyncratic, so much its own place that its inhabitants go by two names. Formally, they’re Liverpudlians; informally, they’re Scousers.
As the media clichés have it, Scousers are fiercely proud of their city and fiercely tribal in their politics. And their politics have always been left-wing — sometimes very left-wing.
May the force of Hillsborough get ya, may you trip over stolen hubcaps and shopping trolleys. I don’t live there, I’m halfway between there and Manchester but I do understand how non Scousers have it all wrong.
4. A lesbian paedo ring this time?
5. The good die young, the bad have the luck of … well, no need to go there:
6. Last but not least, the URL says it:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]