1. No way this bint is coming back:
2. They’ve just brought so much to our land, have they not?
Marriage between cousins leading to fatal genetic conditions remain a factor in a significant proportion of child deaths in Bradford, according to a safeguarding report.
The report by the West Yorkshire city’s child death overview panel found that consanguineous relationships led to deaths from genetic and congenital abnormalities.
3. Via Rossa’s mother – it’s in the url:
4. Horse’s backside – put ’em back on again, quickly, I’ve just had breakfast:
5. Via Rossa’s mother again, lonely hearts with a difference:
6. Sigh – it never ends, does it?
Oxford University’s Classics degree to be overhauled in bid to boost number of female students getting Firsts
7. Last but not least, Arron on deselections:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]