1. Radders and the power of recall:
2. All about satellites:
3. Lin Wood in the States:
Here is the Complaint filed today against The Washington Post on behalf of Nick Sandmann. All members of the mainstream & social media mob of bullies who recklessly & viciously attacked Nick would be well-served to read it carefully.
Go for it!
4. Not the slightest bit accidental:
5. I’ll gladly demonise these bints who demonise:
“Knitting is just so white. Let’s hope it gets better.” I overheard this puzzling remark in my local yarn store in Edinburgh, Scotland, last week. The store is in the affluent area of Marchmont, just outside the city centre. Its Edwardian and Victorian tenement flats, adjacent to huge green spaces, are popular with students and families alike. Two customers were chatting to the store owner: “It’s about time we had the conversation,” one of them offered. Her companion nodded in solemn agreement.
6. It’s knot weed we’re speaking of here:
7. Last but not least, the lady asks a very good question:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]