1. Gramsci was the type, of course, like Guevara and Soetoro, Bill Ayers, who should be shot first, discussed afterwards:
3. Z Man:
One of the stranger things you will see when you tour the place is young people constantly looking at their phones. At first I thought they were just texting friends or simply unable to pay attention. Instead, what I learned is they were looking at pictures on-line of where they were in the castle. In other words, reality was now their virtual reality and virtual reality was their reality. They could better relate to the images on their phones and the descriptions, than the actual place with the plaques describing the rooms.
4. Agreed – kindest thing for their future, a few days in klink:
5. How about banning Facebook?
6. Think the url gives you the idea:
7. Last but not least, oh noes, this is worse than Hillsborough:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]