Still eleven minutes to midnight when I start this, am getting a few signs, internally, which might see me disappearing for a short time, maybe not, maybe so, but think I’d like to clear most of the backlog before tomorrow lunchtime all the same, starting now.
1. I’d suggest that these things make the world go round, they bring pleasure to many:
2. This will be of interest to some of you:
In a similar vein:
3. Bruce Charlton writes of a decade ago when he tried to hire a room for a coffeehouse type thing, chewing the fat, at a nonconformist church. He got the third degree and it was ‘right wing’ ideas they did not want in there. Whatever did they mean by that?
First: everything nowadays is run by committees – and committees are intrinsically left wing and atheist; because personal responsibility is eliminated, hence there is ‘no morality’ in committee decisions – which is another way of saying that they are always and intrinsically immoral; which is another way of stating the plain fact that Committees Are Evil.
4. Here is the origin of I vont to be alone:
That hilltop hut yesterday was quote appealing, the lure of solitude is nice but it’s unrealistic under today’s circumstances, plus my own.
5. Sorry but must have our daily dollop of sickos:
6. Place your order for a non-existent product, enjoy:
7. Last but not least, who are the actual crazies here?
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]