1. The compassionate society:
2. Ain’t no doubt about that, Bro:
Israel Folau has broken his silence about his tattered football career, saying he refused the ‘temptation’ to play rugby again and likened Rugby Australia’s offer to that of the devil.
Well done. Vox wrote:
We are all subject to these temptations to sell out and submit in return for worldly riches. May we all have the strength and the courage to resist them.
3. Getting a bit complicated over there:
4. The Danny Baker thing:
5. The world’s loss of intelligence quotient:
6. Not even noise:
7. Last but not least, Titania on humour:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]