Monday too

1. The violence of the left … or those from other lands?

2. Pot, kettle:

Ed Davey [on Sophy Ridge] calling Boris Johnson a disgrace seems to have forgotten his own expenses scandal. Love how politicians ignore their own failings. This is just one story about Davey’s cheating the taxpayer:

3.  Zac Goldsmith writes:

I’m disappointed to see Jeremy Hunt making personal attacks on Boris. It‘s hard to believe Party members will be impressed either.

Yes but there’s Remain for you, just as with Dems in the US – unprincipled people:

And what about Hunt’s wife, Madam Huawei, Lucia Guo?

4.  Judicial Watch:

5. The jammy beggar – how did he get to be in that shot? That’s my job!

Does remind me of the 90s in California and my US mate/host approached a group of girls on the beach for a photo-op with this foreigner, they dutifully obliged.

Later, there was a CHiP officer parked near the beach, having a bite to eat – same spiel from my mate – sudden photo-op. The friendliness of all was jaw-dropping. My abiding memory of those girls at close quarters was quite weathered skin, surprised me at the time.

6.  There it is:

EU loyalist traitor to Britain Dominic Grieve has warned that he and other Remainer Tories could topple Boris Johnson if he backs a No Deal Brexit, as opposition MPs plot to end the next Tory leader’s premiership in a day.

Grieve, who represents a Leave-voting constituency and has already lost a vote of no confidence by the Tory constituency association — but has been protected by Remain-voting party chairman Brandon Lewis MP — warned:

“If the new prime minister announces taking the country on a magical mystery tour towards an October 31st crash-out, I don’t think that prime minister is going to survive very long.”

7. The daily sleaze:

6 comments for “Monday too

1. dearieme
    June 24, 2019 at 13:54

Lammy is a pompous, dim, little fellow. None too grammatical, either.

Enjoy this

2. Chrysalis
    June 24, 2019 at 15:00

It’s interesting that despite the fact that white supremacists have historically been genocidal – not to mention subjugating entire racists into slavery and oppressed there through violent means – you think milkshakers are worse morally, or that white supremacy is anywhere in the ball park of Christianity (especially considering Jesus was Jewish and we whiteys were adopted in).

• June 25, 2019 at 01:29

Addendum from the lady:

Obviously, my text-expander/auto-correct is on for work, changing “races” to “racists.”

For the record, I publicly condemn both white supremacy AND milk-shaking.

I just found it interesting that your sympathy appeared to lie more with the former than the latter, calling milkshakers “violent” in comparison to the historic violence of white supremacists?

I make no comment. Let the reader think as he or she will.

• June 25, 2019 at 06:39

Going to quote Ravelry, the latest group hijacked by the loony left – they are a knitting group fgs:

We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry. We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy.

Gretchen Smith, of Code of Vets, replies:

Goodbye Ravelry…I don’t support white supremacy. @Potus doesn’t support white supremacy. Your hatred has destroyed your ability to embrace conservatives. In fact, I love my beautiful diverse nation! That’s why I served my country. I also love my Commander in Chief.

That’s about the best answer. POTUS is anything but WS. But he is for the old American culture though, different thing.

And pouring across the border are those hellbent on destroying, replacing it with an MS13 society or else Islam. Plus loony left perversion. Left = sinister don’t forget.

3. Mark
    June 24, 2019 at 15:32

You could spend the entire GDP on education and the best finishing schools imaginable for Lammy. On anger management, hypnotism, any sort of therapy that can possibly be conceived.

I doubt if even that would elevate him to a “pompous, dim little fellow”.

I would give money, serious money to get inside his head for even five minutes.

I find the likes of him morbidly fascinating. To experience an inferiority complex so profound and all embracing as to make you incapable of seeing the world except through the lens of hate.

For a few minutes maybe. I doubt I could understand it but I would like to know how it feels.

4. James Strong
    June 24, 2019 at 18:35

The new PM should welcome a General Election. Choose it rather than worry about a No Confidence vote in the H of C.

Stand on a platform of clean Brexit, and in a stroke give all Conservative Associations absolute freedom to select their own candidates. They’d be wholly free to re-adopt their MP or select a new candidate.

At the same time come to some sort of pact with the Brexit Party.

I’d expect a majority of 80 -100.