2. Haiku has:
JPL weak for Pi
And if Trump doesn’t win?
3. Nope – this man and/or the govt abetting him must be stopped at the ballot box:
4. We welcome our new robotic overlords:
5. Darren on Tim M on the 39bn:
6. Same bollox over and over:
7. Again, I’d suggest that if you pooh-pooh the idea of mind control, then that is to ignore GH Estabrooks, Svali and Colin Ross entirely, not to mention the MK Ultra convictions in ’73. Stuart S has thoughts on the matter:
A trained psychologist– who no longer practices– Slater has also had considerable experience as a patient taking psychiatric medication. If we want to be charitable we can say that she has had a mixed experience. She recounts it in her book Blue Dreams: The Science and Story of the Drugs That Changed Our Minds.
But, Slater is also a talented writer and researcher, and she serves as an excellent guide through the labyrinthine world of psychiatric medication. She understands full well that these medications have consistently been oversold. And she sees that the negative side effects must be evaluated in relation to the positive results. It’s not a simple picture at all.
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]