1. The two most disgraceful pieces of behaviour so far in this wimmin’s tournament seem to be the USA team gloating over the Thailand game, plus Cameroon’s behaviour:
So much so that should the US win this evening and go through [this was scheduled last evening] and should they come up against England, then my US friends must temporarily become the opposition for 90 minutes.
It’s the only final I’d be interested in – sportswomanship versus unsportswomanship, so to speak.
2. Cleggover is at it again, talking about truth, love it:
3. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha – sorry, not very Christian of me I’m afraid:
4. Smart move, Boris, would have been a hiding to nothing:
5. Seems fair to me:
6. Solving non-problems with something which has problems:
Wonder why the Atlantic doesn’t have the issue?
7. And always remember:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]