1. Sticking the boot in [good stuff]:
2. IMHO, we need to keep kicking this Hillsborough can down the road, just as with Brexit – string it out to fill the monotonous void of our lives:
3. It’s forever an issue, like leaking planks in the bilge:
Former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko was rescued by Spanish coastguard after the luxury yacht he was onboard caught fire.
The 43-year-old, who retired from boxing in August 2017, was on holiday off the coast of Mallorca.
“Our trip Sunday night ended up in our boat igniting and family and friends being evacuated by coastguard and fire rescue team,” the Ukrainian, who won 64 of his 69 fights, wrote on Twitter: “No worries: we are all fine!”
Sounds a bit Australian there.
4. No, sweetheart, it’s not just the parents, though they’re bad too – it’s you and your SJW peers, the ones who thing 9 year old drag queens are a good idea and that Beyonce can sing:
The last few days have shown the British left have adopted something else American: mass hysteria as a method of political persuasion. Donald Trump had been a household name for 25 years when he ran for president, and as such there wasn’t much about him which remained unknown. But as soon as he declared himself a Republican the left branded him a hard-right rapist and when he got elected went into a collective meltdown that’s showing no signs of abating. It’s been almost 3 years and they still haven’t got over the fact Hillary lost and a good chunk of the country doesn’t mind Trump. The Democrats have assembled a collection of lunatics to run against him in 2020 on a platform of white people paying black people reparations for slavery, the idea that Trump is literally running concentration camps, and open borders. Good luck with that.
6. Are you up to speed on this?
The Falcon Heavy rocket launched early Tuesday—two cores made it back safely. The center core had a fiery encounter with the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Julia said she had to go to Croydon yesterday, I commiserated:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]