1. There are songs for all occasions:
Is that what they call innuendo? Wimmin never cease to amaze. Actually, about this song:
It’s a Willie Dixon song, made popular by Howlin’ Wolf and in the south at that time, it did not mean what that girl thinks it does; it means a man who sleeps with other men’s wives when they’re not around.
But there’s a twist – the song mentions making it at midnight. Therefore, where’s hubby? I think you can guess.
2. As JRM says – the left have zero sense of humour, except for smut – Maitlis, Garroway, Hislop, that man with Garroway – what is wrong with these offence takers? Katie H explained it one day – it’s an English word … ‘banter’:
3. Our way or the highway:
4. Just radiates authority, doesn’t he?
5. The crew have emailed this message for Macheath:
6. But then how would we bung wodges to the right people?
7. Modern life: